miscellaneous player issues (1 Viewer)

CJparker

Does anyone know the following:

1) which players are injured, what injuries they have, and when they are expected back?

2) whether Brown's season-long loan can be terminated early by mutual consent if both parties decide it isn't working out

3) does anyone think it's likely we'll sign Adams on a permanent in January?

4) is it likely that Reckord and Connor Henderson will leave when their loan deals expire?

5) will ship out ROD on loan if we can find someone willing to take him, or is he part of MR's plans?

6) final question - not a pisstake...is there anywhere I can get a Season Review DVD from lat night?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
1. Bell (on his way back), Brown (one assumes is suffering the worlds longest bout of flu)
2. I hope so! Id do it without his consent if we could :)
3. I think we'll extend his loan, but wont make it perm. He reminds me a little of Steve Warnock, and I hope he turns out as well as he did for us.
4. I think Reckords days are numbered, and his loan wont be extended. And as for Henderson, I believe he was a stop gap signing until we got Bailey, so again, is no longer required and just making up numbers. That said, if we cant extend Baileys loan, maybe Robins will find a space for him?
5. I think ROD will be one on his way out to allow us to bring in someone else. At the minute hes an attacking option we have , hence him being used, even if it is only as a sub.
6. Im not sure what your asking

stupot07

1) Bell and Thomas are injured back in 4 weeks I think
2) Browns and Balls loans can be terminate in January if all parties agree
3) no idea but hope so
4) I think both will leave in January
5) RODs been on the bench the last 4-5 games and has seen to have jumped Ball and Elliot in the pecking order and is pushing Cody for first back up (yes that is scary). I have a feeling he'll stay.
6) ??

CJparker

thanks for the replies - not sure how ROD has jumped ahead of Ball and Elliot, but yes that is how it looks....

For question 6, I mean a "Coventry City 2012-13 highlights video" showing all the goals. Couldn't see it when I went in the club shop. Not that there were many highlights...

CJparker

do you mean 2011-12 last season
I have lots of goals from last season

Yes sorry - am a bit distracted, so not doing a great job of making myself clear on this!

Anyone know what Thomas's and Bell's injuries are?

deanocity3

List I have from last season
middles 1 cov 1
cov 2 cardiff 2
cov 1 bris city 0
cov 2 brighton 0
cov 2 ports 0
cov 2 derby 0
cov 0 watf 0
cov 1 southamp 2 fa cup
cov 2 southamp 4 league
cov 0 leicester 1
cov 3 middles 0
pal 2 cov 1
west ham 1 cov 0
cov v leeds

CJparker

was going to get the dvd for someone as a joke present!

stupot07

Thomas is a knee injury from that tackle from deegan in training and I'm sure Bell had an op in the summer I think it's was his hip.

wingy

Thomas was in the Ct yesterday Stu ,Ankle ligaments .

Bell has been listed as Hip yet was wearing a boot last peice in CT.

stupot07

Cheers Wingy, I hadn't seen that article. I just remember reading it on the BBC a couple of weeks ago. To be honest they have got a clue they thought baker was bailey the other day!

Users who are viewing this thread