Mindless idiots / kids these days! (1 Viewer)

WTF is happening everywhere, it seems ive missed a generation (im 26) what is happening with kids these days, i cant say for everyone but this current new generation is a bunch of wrong`uns.

i`ll bet good money these kids apart from tottenham dont even have a clue what their kicking off about, its a siege mentality where "they had a good ruck last night, sure we could put on a better show" WTF is wrong with these people!?!?!, when i was their age i wouldnt dream of setting a car on fire or throwing a brick at old bill or even still looting the contents out of a shop or home! dont get me wrong i was never a goody goody, but there are limits!

and now this disease is spreading across London and now reports of Birmingham, i am genuinely concerned about the future of this country.

guicey15

Yeah, i'm a teenager myself and i'm finding all these riots absolutely disgraceful. Yeah when i go out with mates we might get the odd dirty look from someone passing by because were doing something a bit stupid. But i would never set innocent people's property alight and ruin there lives.

Ernie Machin

You'd never have got this happening in the 80's. Oh wait....

You'd never get Etonians at the Bullingdon Club doing this kind of thing. Oh wait....

As a liberal, I can't believe my Utopia is burning down. Oh noes. At least we have Boris Johnson to sort it out.

guicey doing something stupid with a bunch of mates is growing up, theres no problem with all that, we used to hang around (out the way) drink, smoke etc and didnt cause anyone any bother, these mongs are a disgrace to themselves, their generation, their area and so on, i cant understand why anyone would want to make your own area a warzone - there making excuses about government, police etc, there not helping theirselves.

You'd never have got this happening in the 80's. Oh wait....

You'd never get Etonians at the Bullingdon Club doing this kind of thing. Oh wait....

As a liberal, I can't believe my Utopia is burning down. Oh noes. At least we have Boris Johnson to sort it out.

but is this racial,political .... NO just mindless

coundonskyblue

I still can't believe some people still try & defend them. I get sick & tired of listening to the excuse of the 'youth are angry' or 'they have nothing else to do'. I too am 26, I don't remember having a great deal to do when I was younger but I didn't go around wrecking other peoples property.

Ernie Machin

I agree with you. The 1980's were the cause of a lot of social problems in this country. This is what we're left with, a generation that don't seem to give a fuck.

They do need to crack down on these alleged rioters/dickhead looters, but they won't. If we were the police state that some people claim, these things wouldn't last 5 minutes. We probably need to outsource our coppers to the Chinese, they'd sort this shite out.

coundonskyblue

It's difficult to really see how to deal with this. We have a generous welfare system which is rightly there to protect decent people who happen to lose their jobs through no fault of their own. However more & more seem to be taking the piss with it and we have whole families that have never worked.

rob9872

Welfare state is fine to help those who can't help themselves, but make them work for it. Currently no incentive to get off their bums for a few extra quid, if you're working anyway then more inclined to make the effort to want to better yourself.

Macca

Fear not it is reported that CCTV pictures of the rioters will be shown. Fuck me that'll show them

rob9872

They will see that as a badge of honour to highlight their 15 seconds of infamy (infamy infamy, they've all got it in in for me)

Ernie Machin

I can't wait for the Olympics!

Ken Livingstone making a lot of sense. No matter what you think of his politics, he's a man that cares for London. Not that he'd have made any difference, this is a deep seated problem that won't go away.

Ernie Machin

Wow, those fires in Croydon are crazy.

From Twitter:

Those fireman on live TV? Those are the kind of people with "gold-plated public sector pensions" we keep being told they don't deserve.

CovKingChris

Facebook User
It's making me really ANGRY just watching it on the news. then it makes me angry at the police for not doing anything which then makes me get angry at the government for not letting them do anything.

rob9872

I can't understand why anyone gets at the fire brigade or the ambulance service. I'm not saying I agree with it but I can understand to an extent why people dislike and have no respect for police but fire and ambulance crews are genuine heroes and don't deserve any abuse.

Ernie Machin

kevinpp24 Kevin Pietersen
If u feeling unsafe in London.. Pls pop down to the job centre.. #safestplacetobe

KP with the zinger.

Marty

I agree, think the army should be deployed now, the police have lost complete control, Army with rubber bullets and a bit of target pratice, but i guess this would be against the human rights of the looters. :jerkit:

Users who are viewing this thread