Millwall (2 Viewers)

Sky Blue Harry H

I've swerved away games this season due to Cov-id concerns (have close contact with a couple of vulnerable people) and moved ST to Block 31 as a result. My teenage son has now just tested positive, so I'm probably going to cop for it anyway. Trying to work out if the silver lining is I can then 'safely?' attend away games?

Bugsy

pusbccfc

If we win on Wednesday, I'll be baffled if we don't sell 2500.

Bugsy

I struggle to believe that 1200 fans (almost half those attending) are waiting on Wednesdays result to buy a ticket. And if they are, I am baffled.

I'm one of them if we don't win Wednesday I'm never going again.... PUSB

Only joking i'm part if the phase 1 elite crowd...CTID 😆

Tommo1993

Awkward time of the month, second trip down to London in three weeks, I’m really not surprised that we won’t sell out

Hutch11

I'll be there but Millwall is not and never has been the most attractive away day.
The best part of 2,000 is pretty flippin decent

no_loyalty

Millwall fans caused carnage at WBA at half time on Saturday.

pusbccfc

I struggle to believe that 1200 fans (almost half those attending) are waiting on Wednesdays result to buy a ticket. And if they are, I am baffled.

They aren't waiting, but if we win Wednesday we will be going to Millwall with the possibility of going top.

Why would people miss that?

JAM See

Easy to find on twitter. A Millwall fan broke through the barrier and was on the floor in seconds.
Ah. I'm not on twitter. Some mad bastards in the Black Country though. Serves him right.

As long as it's between consenting adults, I don't mind a bit of knuckle between fans.

Just hate it when it spills over to civilians. Cardiff are the worst for that in my experience.

Hutch11

Ah. I'm not on twitter. Some mad bastards in the Black Country though. Serves him right.

As long as it's between consenting adults, I don't mind a bit of knuckle between fans.

Just hate it when it spills over to civilians. Cardiff are the worst for that in my experience.
Worst I ever saw were the vile wankers attacking dads with kids after Sir Moldovan dumped them out the cup
Slime bastards

no_loyalty

From the videos, a Millwall fan got put to sleep.

I have only seen the video of the West Brom fan lying unconscious on the ground while bottles were being thrown, and the Millwall fans breaking down a fence, no doubt there is another side to the story.

Sky Blue Harry H

Intial allocation. There's another 1500 on the bottom tier that they now give to fans.

Yes but don't our club have to request it upon sale of the initial allocation. Even if we sold out, it would be later in the week with no /little time to administer (and don't CCFC have to fork out/get penalised £££s for unsold >> Probably wrong !!

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Not to split hairs but West Brom is in Birmingham and about 4 miles from the Villa ground, the narrative of it being in the Black Country is from SkySports.

Tommo72

Intial allocation. There's another 1500 on the bottom tier that they now give to fans.

The bottom tier is rarely used and my Millwall pal tells me it’s unlikely we would get much more than the initial 2k.

Some of the comments on here are wide of the mark. 1500 is a good following here and it’s more likely to be 1800ish.

Users who are viewing this thread