Millwall v Middlesborough tonight (1 Viewer)

Otis

Is anyone remotely interested?

Do think if we had picked up something at Forest we would have been focusing on this game a bit more.

The way we keep losing away kind of makes me think matches like this one tonight pretty much only hold just a passing interest for us.

wingy

Two of our ex players out there tonight inMK and juke who could do us massive favours,i'm stillgoing to watch one ofthem if they're on.

@richh87

I won't be too excited if the result goes our way to be fair Otis.

See us going down - but with this Incredible squad surely we'll romp home to the League 1 title undefeated next season under a new manager.

Sick Boy

I won't be too excited if the result goes our way to be fair Otis.

See us going down - but with this Incredible squad surely we'll romp home to the League 1 title undefeated next season under a new manager.

That's the spirit!! :D

That is maybe a little optimistic, if we could keep hold of every member of our squad and add 2-3 decent loan signings, there is no reason why we couldn't be challenging for the top six. ;)

wingy

looks like theres only listening available tonight ,but given the dire nature of the threads on here lately i'm listening in for the diversion ,really losing the will to post on here lately ,sick boy ,given that thorns already been told there will be Seven out during the summer that ain't going to happen,and to add insult to injury ,Keith hill has said he's putting out a weakened squad against Blues tonight so he can save his best against us on Saturday.

torchomatic

I'm interested. Although Saturday was a blow we are actually in a more favourable position than after the Leeds victory.

Otis

Looking at the bigger picture though we've played one game more and have some really tough away games to come.

torchomatic

True enough.

Otis

I realy think the Forest game was a big chance missed.

Had we won that then even I, who has said all season that we will be relegated, would have believed we had a chance.

Otis

Just so galling that we had the chance to actually be outside the bottom 3 for the first time since October and we simply didn't turn up, despite a massive swell of fans being there to cheer the team on.

Thanks, tossers!! :facepalm::facepalm:

SkyBlue_Bear83

Just so galling that we had the chance to actually be outside the bottom 3 for the first time since October and we simply didn't turn up, despite a massive swell of fans being there to cheer the team on.

Thanks, tossers!! :facepalm::facepalm:
Yep for the players to not be motivated for the game against Forest was criminal, we can blame managers all we want but the players let the manager down on Saturday.

Lord_Nampil

Yep for the players to not be motivated for the game against Forest was criminal, we can blame managers all we want but the players let the manager down on Saturday.

Think it was abit of both!!! I guess as we dont no what goes on in the dressing room before the game we don't no who let who down before a ball was kicked!

Otis

For what it's worth, Millwall lost and we remain 6 points adrift of them.

Unfortunately, you kind of get the feeling that in 3 games time we will still be 6 points adrift of them.

Otis

Would be happy with that, but it's Leshtur next at the Crisp Bowl.

Forest was our big chance.

Users who are viewing this thread