Eccles 6
Torp 8 MOTM
Saka 7
Ohare 7
Palmer 5
Wright 6

Thomas 7
Simms 6
Interesting take. What did you score Ohare when he scored 2 in an other wise inconsistent performance against Leicester ? I suspect more than 6 …..

Hertsccfc

For the first time today I was impressed with Simms although his touch was still awful on a couple of occasions. But some excellent defensive work and intelligent play. I can get on board with this version of Simms.

hinckley cov

Definitely a game of two halves, Millwall could probably should have gone in two up. Lot on here being fashionable and slagging De Silva and yes he can be exploited defensively through his lack of height but I thought today especially second half he was good especially his short passing and movement.
Robins got his substitutions bang on , weren’t sure at first but Torp & Joel L partnership changed out midfield.
Going to say it again Binks is a class act upright, never on his arse and his passing long or short exceptional.
Don’t know why you think Millwall should of been 2 up at halftime, wright should of scored first half it was an open goal

cstring82

Overall we didn’t play great today I thought but come away with three points I’m happy. Second half much better than the first.
Can see Thomas back in Wednesday hopefully.

Matt smith

I couldn’t believe Thomas didn’t start today, he’ll be back in on Wednesday im sure, as will bidwell

PVA

I couldn’t believe Thomas didn’t start today, he’ll be back in on Wednesday im sure, as will bidwell

Thomas will definitely start.

Toss of a coin on Bidwell. Dasilva has done better in the last two games than Bidwell in recent weeks but Bidwell will be more solid defensively. Dasilva also may not be ready for 3 consecutive games after relatively little game time.

Gibbo

Strange one: all seemed to be well off it to start with and Millwall bossed the first 30. Winning second balls, had the better of the midfield and Wright didn’t test their CB’s, full backs exposed. MR got it sorted and we played much better 2nd 45.

Collins, 6 - not his most accomplished performance
MVE, 6 - improved 2nd half
Lati, 7 - good change today by MR and midfield battle suited him. Less assured at CB.
Binks, 6 - played better alongside BT. Like all, had a much more commanding 2nd half
JDS, 6 - difficult half but definitely played better in the 2nd with good link up play
Eccles, 6 - tough game for him today but battled on
Torp, 8 - not everything came off for him but overall I was impressed
Saka, 6 - quiet game with flashes of the sublime. Not afforded much protection by the ref
Palmer, 5 - like him but nothing he tried came off today. Some poor first touches and iffy flicks.
COH, 8 - thought he had another very good game today. Similar to Saka, not given much protection, not helped by his flying dive in the 1st half
Wright, 8 - change suited him and much better 2nd half because of it. won and took the pen well and neat finish for the 2nd.

Thomas, 7 - felt much more secure with him in
Simms, 7 - added some physicality and did well in my view. Strong in his defensive duties too

MR again got it right, ref made some strangeish decisions but overall tried to let the game flow and keep his cards in his pocket.
Collins - All those nervy kick outs that barely reach half way...He should be replaced as a high priority next season.

False9

You must sit near me. He was talking constant mindless nonsense all game.
There's so many of these morons 🤣 it hurts my head to hear it mid game and there is literally no point entering into in any kind of sensible debate with them.

Haji has a goal or assist every 117 mins which is a fair bit better than Vik last season with 129 mins. He's arguably our most important player now, when he's on form we win.

Great_Expectations

There's one of those by me, he also loudly second-guesses just about every single pass we make. I need a mute button I think!

Sounds like the guy sat next to me on Tuesday - some absolute eejits out there.

There's so many of these morons 🤣 it hurts my head to hear it mid game and there is literally no point entering into in any kind of sensible debate with them.

Haji has a goal or assist every 117 mins which is a fair bit better than Vik last season with 129 mins. He's arguably our most important player now, when he's on form we win.

Honestly felt like there were way more idiots there today than usual, so many absolutely ridiculous shouts. Some highlights;

‘JDS is shit he’s lost the ball again’ (it was MVE and this happened twice)
‘Start moving the ball around, you look shit’ (when we were literally moving the ball around in an attempt to make space)
‘Collins is a wanker’ (for not releasing the ball quickly with about 2/3 minutes to spare)

And always the hallmark of an absolute dinosaur - ‘hoof it’.

mmttww

There's so many of these morons...

In block 27 with my kids today. Both wanted me dead after about 30 mins. Just as we were settling, keeping the ball, LOADS around us moaned when we moved the ball back to switch flanks. I lost it, yelled

"Ah, stop MOANING!"

just as it went pin drop quiet. I am a Tw*t.

Grendel

Absolutely raging that Dasilva has played well in both games this week

He was awful in the first half - look at the comments regarding him (not me) from others actually watching the game rather than dribbling over their keyboard. Are you saying they are wrong?

PVA

He was awful in the first half - look at the comments regarding him (not me) from others actually watching the game rather than dribbling over their keyboard. Are you saying they are wrong?

He was poor for the first 20 mins, as was the whole team.

He was good from then on.

Grendel

He was poor for the first 20 mins, as was the whole team.

He was good from then on.

Why was he averaging second lowest on the ratings thread when I last looked. Are they wrong as well?

Sorry - I don’t think he’s a value for money signing and many agree with me. Correct?

Users who are viewing this thread