Millwall ratings (1 Viewer)

covboy9

He will get to a stage in the next 2/3 years where he’s scoring 10 or more in championship for sure.

Just incidentally, I’ve watched 2 YouTube videos by Millwall fans reviewing the game (I know I’m sad but I like to see what other fans think of us) and both have been salivating over O’Hare, and we don’t think he had a great game today. Maybe we shouldn’t be so harsh, he’s still young and will have ups and downs.

Not being harsh we all rate him just want him to improve

fatso

I think this is about right but you've got 10 scores to chose from you can do without a .5.
But the vast majority of people will rate over a 5 point spread (5-9) you would expect something quite outstanding to fall below 5 or above 9, hence half points become useful to demonstrate a slightly better performance between different players.
( just my over pedantic own opinion 👍)

Liquid Gold

But the vast majority of people will rate over a 5 point spread (5-9) you would expect something quite outstanding to fall below 5 or above 9, hence half points become useful to demonstrate a slightly better performance between different players.
( just my over pedantic own opinion 👍)
I know, just a personal bug bear that it's always rated in a 5 point window with half points instead of just actually using the 10 points available

wingy

Thought robins got team about right, got 4 decent strikers may aswell rotate with a hectic schedule

Gyo undroppable, going to be worth a lot of money at the end of the season
Next season please, need at least two out of him.

procdoc

does he have the same potential as when you saw Maddison, Murphy and Armstrong in a cov shirt?? Be honest
He’s a completely different type of player to those you mention. Murphy was a winger, Armstrong a forward. Madders in the only one who played as 10 for us and is still a different type of player. You’re original point was that O’Hare doesn’t have a football brain which is one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever read on here

Grendel

Hamer is our defensive midfielder in case you havnt noticed. I think hes talking about our attacking midfielder.

O Hare is not a traditional attacking number 10 and does a lot more in terms of pressing, winning fouls and pulling players away. The stats show he is a key player for the club.

Hamer also is not someone whose purely a defensive midfielder like makelele is he?

SlowerThanPlatt

O Hare is not a traditional attacking number 10 and does a lot more in terms of pressing, winning fouls and pulling players away. The stats show he is a key player for the club.

Hamer also is not someone whose purely a defensive midfielder like makelele is he?
No, he’s a box to box midfielder

The Philosopher

It’s great that we can rotate out the second striker so that (in this case Waghorn) they can get a rest and stay sharp. Godden isn’t 100% sharp and I think is better coming off the bench after the opposition has been run ragged by VG and COH, he can find that bit of space and time

Viktor and his style of play gives us that x-factor that we need to compete at the top.

Dabo is out for a bit, so it was a good move in hindsight to get Kane in. We’ve reasonable cover in most positions now except for his (Vik’s) so it’ll be interesting to see how we play if he gets injured / suspended (pray he doesn’t).

SleepyGinger

A Millwall journalist didn’t seem to think O’Hare was having a bad game. I think he’s a victim of setting really high standards for himself. His final product obviously needs work but even without scoring and assisting his work rate and carrying of the ball scares teams shitless. He’s also a known threat this year teams are paying closer attention to him.

Hertsccfc

A Millwall journalist didn’t seem to think O’Hare was having a bad game. I think he’s a victim of setting really high standards for himself. His final product obviously needs work but even without scoring and assisting his work rate and carrying of the ball scares teams shitless. He’s also a known threat this year teams are paying closer attention to him.

I agree. If you took O'Hare out of that team we would really notice it. Opposing teams clearly are scared of him and that means that our other players get less attention. Although he is doing well at the moment Allen is nowhere near O'Hare in terms of ability and impact.

fernandopartridge

I agree. If you took O'Hare out of that team we would really notice it. Opposing teams clearly are scared of him and that means that our other players get less attention. Although he is doing well at the moment Allen is nowhere near O'Hare in terms of ability and impact.
As I said a couple of times before. We really noticed it when he went off.

Frostie

Agreed, even though he had one of his quieter games on Saturday, he's always contributing. It's the reason why so many on Twitter got bitchy with that Second Tier (second rate) Podcast predicting we'd come 23rd as "O'Hare regularly goes missing"
You can criticise parts of his game for sure (Finishing, final ball etc) but to say he goes missing was ludicrous.

Users who are viewing this thread