Millwall next week (1 Viewer)

Brylowes

Is this the suck Millwall off while acting like dizzy schoolboys thread.Bung it in one of the other areas.
So read another thread or I dunno, wash up or something.

theferret

How do you know ?
its just I have been told different.

Because the club have published the away attendances at the ricoh for at least the last 7 years (obliged to by the league), but actually I'm mistaken as West Ham did bring 6200 which is the largest following at the ricoh since it opened, but on other occasions it has been capped at 5800 (chelsea in fa cup for example) for segregation purposes I guess.

Otis

Or is our game on Saturday getting hyped up out of hand by WMP?

It's as if they are just waiting for trouble the way they are scaremongering Coventry fans and threatening Millwall fans with arrest if they come to Coventry without a ticket. Bloody hell we have just under 2,000 fans coming. Rangers v Celtic, Man U v Liverpool, Newcastle v Sunderland - all allow a minimum of 3,000 away fans, sometimes up to 10,000 without the fuss that this fixture seems to have caused.

We should have had a full allocation in the first place and WMP should do what they get paid to do, police a football match, it ain't that hard

We are demonised everywhere we go, good job we have a sense of humour:
View attachment 5125View attachment 5126
To be quite honest that is pretty shocking. Eating babies?

No wonder you are called animals by many.

Brylowes

Because the club have published the away attendances at the ricoh for at least the last 7 years (obliged to by the league), but actually I'm mistaken as West Ham did bring 6200 which is the largest following at the ricoh since it opened, but on other occasions it has been capped at 5800 (chelsea in fa cup for example) for segregation purposes I guess.
Oh right. I'll go with what I was told then :D

Ashdown

No club has ever brought 6k (with the exception of West Brom in the cup) let alone 7k. Away end holds 5800 when absolutely full, but usually capped at a bit less than that.

I'm sure there were about 7000 bloody Celtic fans for Shaw's testimonial ?!

theferret

This sort of thing isn't that unusual, both ourselves and Bradford had a 3k cap imposed by the police at blackpool this season and could both have sold a lot more, but a 2k cap at a stadium like the ricoh is just a nonsense really.

smileycov

Facebook User
No club has ever brought 6k (with the exception of West Brom in the cup) let alone 7k. Away end holds 5800 when absolutely full, but usually capped at a bit less than that.

Didn't Leeds bring over 6k in the championship?

hill83

Sorry Millwall. But you've built a reputation that many of you are proud of.
Act like cunts, get treated like cunts.

But I'm sure it will all go off without any problems.

Wall i Am

Sorry Millwall. But you've built a reputation that many of you are proud of.
Act like cunts, get treated like cunts.

But I'm sure it will all go off without any problems.

There is an historical reputation that everyone feeds into, by everyone I mean;
· Some Millwall supporters enjoy the rep and attention.
· We attract all sorts of ‘so called’ supporters again because of the rep, some of these ain’t all that.
· Because of the name other supporters or locals at away games want to have a go.
· Some OB volunteer because they also like to have a go, this absolutely includes some from the Met at high profile home games or London derbies. I’ve seen them, some of these OB are c**ts.

Millwall are an unusual club, we are from an area that still holds and passes on an ethic, part of this is backing each other up. I don’t mean this to sound so all very special, example; I saw the footage of the Coventry fan that got pulled out by the OB and done over in the holding cells. A few weeks back the stewards and then the OB tried to pull an older Wall supporter from the family enclosure at the Den, this bloke was a pensioner and I think was standing (not the whole game or anything), the supporters around fought the OB, they backed off. C**ts or not, in the main the supporters will respond to any of the above and fulfil the expectation of the media, OB and opposition supporters.

shmmeee

Oh, well, of you fight coppers obviously you're just lovable rogues.

Fuck off mate, it's 2016.

M

Millwall FC

Gillingham are the latest to screw us over. Given us 1,100 from an end that holds 3,000.

It's our "local" derby of the season, both going for play offs, an hour on the train, so another 1,000 ticketless fans will turn up - more trouble on the streets, more bad press

Oh well another day in the life of a Millwall fan.

See you soon

Macca

Gillingham are the latest to screw us over. Given us 1,100 from an end that holds 3,000.

It's our "local" derby of the season, both going for play offs, an hour on the train, so another 1,000 ticketless fans will turn up - more trouble on the streets, more bad press

Oh well another day in the life of a Millwall fan.

See you soon

Now you are just teasing them...flirt!

Wall i Am

In fairness I shouldn't be on your forum, just leaving to head to the game thought I would leave you with this;

"Merrr," it went, as if a herd of unhappy cows had been led into the stands. You kept expecting a second syllable, presuming this must be a precursor to the full-on Millwall cry of "Merrr-warr". But it never arrived, no matter how long the noise went on. And it went on for ages. Manchester United even scored their third goal in the middle of it and were not able to disturb its monosyllabic momentum. This was the football chant reduced to its most basic, a primal scream of loyalty, a growl of determination that no matter what happened, nothing would stop the underdog having its day out. It was the most defiant noise that can ever have been heard at a Cup final. Just a shame the players in blue couldn't live up to it.

hill83

In fairness I shouldn't be on your forum, just leaving to head to the game thought I would leave you with this;

"Merrr," it went, as if a herd of unhappy cows had been led into the stands. You kept expecting a second syllable, presuming this must be a precursor to the full-on Millwall cry of "Merrr-warr". But it never arrived, no matter how long the noise went on. And it went on for ages. Manchester United even scored their third goal in the middle of it and were not able to disturb its monosyllabic momentum. This was the football chant reduced to its most basic, a primal scream of loyalty, a growl of determination that no matter what happened, nothing would stop the underdog having its day out. It was the most defiant noise that can ever have been heard at a Cup final. Just a shame the players in blue couldn't live up to it.

Cringe

Edit: Sorry, criiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Users who are viewing this thread