Millwall Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Sky

My highlight of the game was Geoff Foster who said " I wish baker would use his pace more".

torchomatic

Cool! There's nothing more pleasing that reading 11 pages of what our fans think of the club. :thinking about:

Sub

boycot every fucking game till SISU fuck off. :blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

skybluesam66

even though i have stuck up for thorn so far, I dont think he has an option any more - his position has become untenable

torchomatic

Actually no. First match was in '72.

Ahhh you must be one of our younger fans. Dont worry 40 odd years following cov will change you. PUSB

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Thing is with boycotting the games, its the players who suffer more than the owners. Sisu are losing money whether we go or not. Players must feel embarrased running out to a half / over half empty stadium as it is. Imagine what it would be like if the regulars stopped goin :(

Nick

Administrator
Thing is with boycotting the games, its the players who suffer more than the owners. Sisu are losing money whether we go or not. Players must feel embarrased running out to a half / over half empty stadium as it is. Imagine what it would be like if the regulars stopped goin :(

I should hope they feel embarrassed coming off the pitch as it is!

lordsummerisle

blame everyone but sisu.........

You can't say that all the players are shite, then not give any blame to the person who found them?

Can blame SISU as much as we like, won't do any good, nor would blaming Thorn, though not questioning him purely because you hate SISU is also counter-productive.

Just hope Thorn never drinks any Sunny Delight, you'll all be after him then.

Sub

the only way is to hit SISU in the pocket thats all they care about the place should be empty willl effect ACL aswell anything to get SISU out bunch of :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

ALJONES

Wonder if Andy thorn will come out for interview burping like a pisshead as usual :D. Please ffs someone sack the fucking clowns.

skybluesam66

imagine if sisu are still here next season - league 1 in front of 2-3000 . As i dont think there would be many s ticket renewals under them

NINOOVCOV

You can't say that all the players are shite, then not give any blame to the person who found them?

Can blame SISU as much as we like, won't do any good, nor would blaming Thorn, though not questioning him purely because you hate SISU is also counter-productive.

Just hope Thorn never drinks any Sunny Delight, you'll all be after him then.

sacking thorn will delay getting rid of sisu scum, is this what you want? because sacking managers doesn't work with cov, and players play better in a club thats happy behind the scenes

Sub

just sack the fecking lot of them wind the club up and we can start again bunch of wankers:slap::slap::slap::slap::slap::slap:

Johnnythespider

We've got the players we can afford, we've got the manager we can afford, I've said this before but here goes again, we've been going down since before a ball was kicked this season, the minute all those players were released or sold with only a couple of goalkeepers and a league 2 striker coming in the game was up. League one has been the plan all along as it's the league that fits the business plan. we've had experienced managers with better players at there disposal than thorn, yet still finished in the lower reaches of the league, is it just me or has 18th spot had coventry's name written in for the last few years. I'm sorry but the whole 50 years of sky blue thing was just a sham to get people to sign up for the season and some of you have been expecting far too much, hence the kneejerk get thorn out reaction. we can not compete in this league with this team no matter who is manager. well there you go, don't expect there will be any likes for this post but thats how i see it.

Users who are viewing this thread