Millwall (H) Saturday 8th May, 12:30pm (1 Viewer)

Tommo1993

Can a player not say that’s he’s not feeling ready? Dabo could think he is, but this has happened too much for him to not have doubts.

larry_david

Shipleys best asset is his shooting. Its why I've been so frustrated all season because he's bottled shooting all season. Maybe his enforced break and my shushing thread has given him a kick up the arse

shepardo01

Good finish.
Probably tired himself celebrating.
Last you'll see of him now... :cool:

(Despite what people's opinions are of him, today, he is having a decent game.... 18mins in......)

SeaSeeEffCee

Might be a mad suggestion but do you reckon it might be worth retraining Shipley as a striker? He’s one of the best finishers at the club and he’d have to do a lot less defensive work

Mucca Mad Boys

For all the hate Shipley gets, he does have a knack for scoring some really well placed goals. Definitely has a role to play next season.

COH could probably take a leaf out of this book and shoot more often!

duffer

I like Shipley. I often feel like I'm on my own with this, but I still think there's a decent player in there and he's got a happy knack of chipping in with goals. I don't think he's as good as COH though... apart from shooting maybe...

Blind-Faith

Great, everyone can start tugging themselves off now because one of our own has scored 2 in 2

totally ignoring the fact he’s done fuck all for the rest of the season

Users who are viewing this thread