Millwall (H) Saturday 8th May, 12:30pm (1 Viewer)

Frostie

Well, that's how to end it in style, great performance. Millwall were admittedly awful but we did an absolute number on them. 💙

Covstu

What a great way to finish the season, can’t remember the last time we scored 6! Secure Matty James next year as a priority, renew key contracts and bring in around 2 key players of championship quality

Adge

What a way to sign off-fair play, absolutely superb from front to back. Just a shame about the own goal but the striker would have finished it anyway. How bad were Millwall by the way? Had a 5 minute spell after half time but that was it. Rowett must be fuming-too many on the beach today.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Danceswithhorses

GREAT performance today...reminds me of that last game of the season when we stuffed big Mo's Derby with six goals.
16th position is remarkable for the 1st season back in the championship....better than we could have ever hoped for....the club has come so far under Mark Robins.
Sadly the signed Ostigard shirt on his twitter post, does IMO, make me feel that he's not coming back...what a shame if so.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

O'Hare saying he wishes there were more games. Bloody love him

Yeah just heard that interview he's a star.

Reactions: AOM

Chip Batch

I’ve not watched the last two games - the only ones I’ve missed all season. It was worrying a month ago but what a great season overall. The main aim this season was to stay up if we could. Anything else would be a bonus. Well done to Robins and the squad. Since Robins has been back we’ve done better than anyone could have expected. hopefully they gives some of the more reactionary of our fans something to think about. Though no doubt a lot will have forgot again if a few results go against us next season.

As a team we’ve struggled a lot but again when it’s mattered they’ve played through the pressure and got where we wanted to be. Whatever the skill level of some of them, the work rate and effort has been there throughout, and that’s all you can ever really ask of any player. They’ve been a credit to us again.

I’m not really going to go in to next season, though as long as we don’t get relegated I won’t be too disappointed. Some players will be moved on and some will come in, but hopefully we can push on again for top half, and who knows what else. Stranger things have happened. I’ve got my season ticket and I’m looking forward to seeing them playing in Coventry again.

Users who are viewing this thread