Millwall Game Moved (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueSoul

Shit time for people wanting to go and takes it off iFollow for overseas viewers

matesx

Millwall fans won't bother now... can't blame them, go down pub and watch it.

As we all know, Sky don't give a fuck for the fans.

Struggle for 20,000

Evo1883

Millwall fans won't bother now... can't blame them, go down pub and watch it.

As we all know, Sky don't give a fuck for the fans.

Struggle for 20,000
We won't struggle for 20k it's impossible

Would require us to sell zero tickets and no away fans to bother coming at all

play_in_skyblue_stripes

I bought a half season ticket. I live in Manchester. I booked a two week trip from Birmingham based on two home games , flying morning after Millwall game and arriving back at 1000am for Preston.
My flight out is on Sunday and can no longer attend.

So needless and Millwall is one of the least attractive fixtures.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I bought a half season ticket. I live in Manchester. I booked a two week trip from Birmingham based on two home games , flying morning after Millwall game and arriving back at 1000am for Preston.
My flight out is on Sunday and can no longer attend.

So needless and Millwall is one of the least attractive fixtures.

Very true. It’s not an attractive choice. I’m not sure even the most joyous and camp football fan is going to wake up on a Sunday morning and think: ‘I know what I want this morning - Coventry City vs Millwall with David Prutton’…

Alan Dugdales Moustache

There's a lot doing the same, especially with the new EFL deal
I just don't understand who on earth outside of Cov and bits of east London would give a toss about this match even on a Saturday at 3pm let alone on a Sunday at noon.

Imagine when you go to get your season ticket you're told that you simply pay and you'll get a time and date for each match later on in the season but right now no one knows. That's the way it's heading.

JimmyHillsbeard

No home league game on Saturday at 3pm from Oct 7 until Feb 24 if we (or Bristol City) advance in the cup. Then only 16 March (Hull) and 6 April (Leeds) and 20 April (Ipswich) all of which look prime rescheduling candidates. I presume the entire final day 4 May (QPR) will be moved anyway.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

No home league game on Saturday at 3pm from Oct 7 until Feb 24 if we (or Bristol City) advance in the cup. Then only 16 March (Hull) and 6 April (Leeds) and 20 April (Ipswich) all of which look prime rescheduling candidates. I presume the entire final day 4 May (QPR) will be moved anyway.
That's a shocker. If we don't get promoted this season I can't see us shifting as many season tickets next time given that, if anything, it'll be worse.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It’s getting beyond a joke now. Another nail in the coffin of not renewing my ST next year.
I have just sent an email to the club staying I'm very unlikely to renew given that the fixture list produced in July was effectively ripped up the day the season started . I've asked them what assurances they can give that next season it won't happen again ( it will ) because otherwise I'll stay at home ( and , ironically, probably watch it on telly ! ) .

Users who are viewing this thread