Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

Millwall Game Moved

Why can't we get any 5.30 Saturday games at least. Hate these midday ones
 
Shit time for people wanting to go and takes it off iFollow for overseas viewers
 
Unless us & Bristol City get koed this weekend, there will not be a home Sat 3pm ko from Nov 11 to Feb 24!
 
Look on the bright side, it will get worse next season when the new Sky Deal starts and iFollow no longer exists.

Just double checked, thankfully iFollow will still exist but only internationally so VPN army it is.

It is getting frustrating at the amount of moved kicks offs we’re getting and none at the 5.30pm slot.
 
I mean I totally understand the frustration .. but would be worse in the Premier league .. we simply have to suck it up
 
Millwall fans won't bother now... can't blame them, go down pub and watch it.

As we all know, Sky don't give a fuck for the fans.

Struggle for 20,000
 
Millwall fans won't bother now... can't blame them, go down pub and watch it.

As we all know, Sky don't give a fuck for the fans.

Struggle for 20,000
We won't struggle for 20k it's impossible

Would require us to sell zero tickets and no away fans to bother coming at all
 
I bought a half season ticket. I live in Manchester. I booked a two week trip from Birmingham based on two home games , flying morning after Millwall game and arriving back at 1000am for Preston.
My flight out is on Sunday and can no longer attend.

So needless and Millwall is one of the least attractive fixtures.
 
I'm seriously considering not renewing my season ticket next season.
Who really wants to watch this on telly ?
 
I bought a half season ticket. I live in Manchester. I booked a two week trip from Birmingham based on two home games , flying morning after Millwall game and arriving back at 1000am for Preston.
My flight out is on Sunday and can no longer attend.

So needless and Millwall is one of the least attractive fixtures.

Very true. It’s not an attractive choice. I’m not sure even the most joyous and camp football fan is going to wake up on a Sunday morning and think: ‘I know what I want this morning - Coventry City vs Millwall with David Prutton’…
 
There's a lot doing the same, especially with the new EFL deal
I just don't understand who on earth outside of Cov and bits of east London would give a toss about this match even on a Saturday at 3pm let alone on a Sunday at noon.

Imagine when you go to get your season ticket you're told that you simply pay and you'll get a time and date for each match later on in the season but right now no one knows. That's the way it's heading.
 
No home league game on Saturday at 3pm from Oct 7 until Feb 24 if we (or Bristol City) advance in the cup. Then only 16 March (Hull) and 6 April (Leeds) and 20 April (Ipswich) all of which look prime rescheduling candidates. I presume the entire final day 4 May (QPR) will be moved anyway.
 
No home league game on Saturday at 3pm from Oct 7 until Feb 24 if we (or Bristol City) advance in the cup. Then only 16 March (Hull) and 6 April (Leeds) and 20 April (Ipswich) all of which look prime rescheduling candidates. I presume the entire final day 4 May (QPR) will be moved anyway.
That's a shocker. If we don't get promoted this season I can't see us shifting as many season tickets next time given that, if anything, it'll be worse.
 
Am I right in thinking we have had only FOUR Saturday 3pm KO, so far?
 
It’s getting beyond a joke now. Another nail in the coffin of not renewing my ST next year.
I have just sent an email to the club staying I'm very unlikely to renew given that the fixture list produced in July was effectively ripped up the day the season started . I've asked them what assurances they can give that next season it won't happen again ( it will ) because otherwise I'll stay at home ( and , ironically, probably watch it on telly ! ) .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom