Millwall Disguting Chants (2 Viewers)

guicey15

I heard that the Millwall fans were chanting things like "Where's your Speedo gone" and "Where's your Gary Speed" at there game today. Scum of the earth, all deserve to be shot.

rob9872

Leopards rarely change their spots. The club has tried very hard to change their image and not reflective of all of them, but pound for pound always have been and always will be scum.

Covstu

this is sick, the whole football world stopped and paid respoects but there are always some idiots but i guess this is a minority even in Millwall.

Tad

Sadly, football seems to attract scum. I dare say most of them are there just to make other peoples lives a misery. These are the sort of "fans" that need kicking out. Not saying Cov are blameless, all clubs have some fans that take it too far and use it as an excuse to kick off. Doubt anything will ever really get done about it mind.

CUS Wyken

I read about this, spoke to a Millwall friend who said it was a dozen or so kids no older then 18 singing it. Very sick but it wasn't all Millwall fans just a very very small literally childish element.

CUS Wyken

Ever been to Millwall? It makes Beirut look like a holiday resort.

I was there the other week for the Cov game. Sound, no agg.

Although that first season we played there was mental after Relegation from the Prem. Kept in the ground for over an hour and having to run the gauntlet from the ground to London bridge.

Grounds like Cardiff and Millwall nowadays are the safest grounds to go to.

Last edited:

TheRoyalScam

Sorry - should have said I meant the whole area rather than the New Den. They had the right idea when they called it the 'Isle Of Dogs'....

Users who are viewing this thread