Millwall (Away) Match Thread (4 Viewers)

Philosorapter

Well that will teach me for missing the first half hour.

Kingokings204

Fuck me. I'm starting to believe but then I did when we were beating scunthorpe last year.

Beat crewe Tuesday for sure.

Astute

Gillingham drawing we are the only team on 6 points :eek:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
@Ratings_Mike: 0-3. Natives are livid but this isn't L1 football Coventry are playing. Decision-making, picking of passes and execution, top drawer.

Another he posted just before:

Mike Holden @Ratings_Mike 15m15 minutes ago Coventry superb so far. Lameiras, Armstrong and Maddison so dangerous going forward. Millwall defence can't get near them.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

I'll wake up in a minute genuinely speechless!

Otis

I know people say we have fickle fans, but Sunderland fans are leaving the ground on 37 mins apparently. 2-0 down.

I can't even imagine for a single minute, any City fan going home at 2 nil down before half time.

2-0 isn't all over by a long chalk. Seems unbelievable to be leaving on 37 mins with the game anything but over.

wingy

This refs rapists.
However Itake that back he's from Northamton and we usually do well under.
Millwsll won't finish with eleven.

H

Huckerby

I know people say we have fickle fans, but Sunderland fans are leaving the ground on 37 mins apparently. 2-0 down.

I can't even imagine for a single minute, any City fan going home at 2 nil down before half time.

2-0 isn't all over by a long chalk. Seems unbelievable to be leaving on 37 mins with the game anything but over.
That's cause 2 0 down for us was the norm lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

LJC_CCFC

Leaving the ground or going for a pint/pie?

Happy_Martian

But worried they will call Armstrong back!!

Just checking a Newcastle forum and saw this comment from one poster:

"We've inserted a 24 hour call back clause, which can be activated at any time from the end of August in case of injuries etc, so not necessarily!"

wingy

This refs rapists.
However Itake that back he's from Northamton and we usually do well under.
Millwsll won't finish with eleven.

The refs a fussy, bloody predictive, can't believe It's half time, cells like Gwent minutes

Nick

Administrator
Are the commentators really discussing whether Lamieras is on loan or not and not actually knowing? live on air?

shmmeee

Just checking a Newcastle forum and saw this comment from one poster:

"We've inserted a 24 hour call back clause, which can be activated at any time from the end of August in case of injuries etc, so not necessarily!"

That's alright, at this rate he'll have scored 20 for us by then.

Users who are viewing this thread