Millwall (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Perryccfc

Would love a win. Would take a draw. But think it will be a very tough game. My head says 1-0 defeat. Heart says 2-0 win

shmmeee

Draw would be OK. But I'm counting Tuesday as a win after Tudgay goal, and in Mogga we trust.

4-1 :D

Is everyone fit for this?

Gint11

Draw. Bogey ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

Be pleased with a draw tbh. Then again we've already broken two bad runs this season:

First ever league win over Wigan

First ever non defeat in a cup game with Rochdale

Skyblueweeman

Yeah, me too. Didn't mean you, was talking generally. So many said it was going to be really tough and we would lose.

Confident we can get a draw at Millwall and 4 pts from 2 games would just be a lovely start to the campaign.

I was one of those that thought we'd get turned over by Wigan.

Therefore, I'm predicting us to get tonked 3-0. ;)

LB87ccfc

Not a very good side Millwall, keep Morison and the left winger quiet and I think we can nick a win down their.

Their fans are already moaning / complaining about their squad and lack of investment, so an early goal tomorrow could be key.

2.1 City.

letsallsingtogether

So first time at Millwall and first time at Twickenham all on the same day, you lucky boy !

yes can't wait.

O will have to take my City and wasps top one for each game:eek:

Only joking haven't got a City top;)

Hobo

This won't be an easy fixture, although I do feel we can get something out of the game. Would be happy with a draw.

Bugsy

Burge
Wills. Ricketts. Reda. Stokes
Vincelot. Fleck
Obrien. Lamerias
Tudgay.
Armstrong

Second half swap lamerias for Murphy
And tudgay for maddison. PUSB

3-1 sky blues....
All the best to the sky blue army.

Skybluesman66

Last time I went David Thompson threw a stupid tantrum, got himself sent off and they equalised late on for a 2-2 draw. We were then kept in for at least 45 mins afterwards. Awful, awful place...

ptr

If we win today that will really send a message out to the rest of the league, 2 wins out of 2 against recently relegated teams who are up there as favourites. I think we can dig in and snatch it today, the link up play between Maddison, Lamerias and Armstrong will be too much for them.

Covstar

A 3-2 thriller with Fleck scoring an outrageous dipping volley from 30 yards out in the 92nd min to win it for us. Armstrong and Lameiras the other two goal scorers.

chiefdave

Starting XI: Burge, Willis, Ricketts, Johnson, Stokes, O'Brien, Vincelot, Fleck, Lameiras, Maddison, Armstrong

Murphy on the bench.

H

Huckerby

Wonder what formation we'll start with

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

H

Huckerby

Just stuck a fiver on Armstrong to score and cov to win

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread