Millwall (Away) Match Thread (5 Viewers)

torchomatic

When was the last time we saw the headline "Sky Blue Heaven"?

D

Deleted member 4439

Armstrong owes us now, promised a hatrick, failed to deliver. Needs to step up on Tuesday...

Sky Blue Harry H

Typical us - can't do anything nice and quietly. Think I'll wait for Sunderland manager to be sacked and start a 'Mowbray lined up for Stadium of Light' thread:eek::facepalm:

Happy_Martian

When was the last time we didn't concede a goal in the league for the first few games of a season ? (not including Rochdale, that was some tinpot trophy ;) )

torchomatic

Was it Carlisle away, Nick?

James Smith

I have been in tears just now as I spotted a 4th had gone in courtesy of JOB. When colleagues asked if I was okay I said I was fine and that they were happy tears. Been a while since I've said that in relation to our club. Keep up the pressure Sky Blues.

SkyBlue_Bear83

When was the last time we scored more than 3? Don't think we managed past 2 last year did we?
We scored 3 three times last season I think Chesterfield away and Peterborough home and Exeter in the cup I think. More than 3 was probably sixfields season.

Nick

Administrator
I have been in tears just now as I spotted a 4th had gone in courtesy of JOB. When colleagues asked if I was okay I said I was fine and that they were happy tears. Been a while since I've said that in relation to our club. Keep up the pressure Sky Blues.

Did they look at you funny and tell you to man up? :)

Users who are viewing this thread