Millwall and Luton (1 Viewer)

Major Tom

They keep putting results together and are planted in play off spots…how impressed were you when we’ve played them this season?

CV22SBA

Horrible to watch but can see one of them going up and then straight back down. That football style obviously works in the Championship but simply doesn't work in the Premier League.

Yank

Luton is playing the style that best suits the talent or lack of it if you will, in certain areas. Really same goes for Millwall. Both clubs are doing just enough to get results(Again how many 1-0 wins can a team get lol) and I can see one of them going up or at least making the playoff final. But see no way their style of play will be successful in the Prem. Financially no way can compete for one thing regardless of the money they will get.

Hutch11

Luton are a bit of a bogey side for us and I think we did well to draw with them
Millwall on the other hand, we battered them at their place until Simon More went walkabout, they weren't at all impressive at the CBS but all credit to the both of them to be where they are
If I had to chooses one or the other to go up it would be Luton

blunted

The table rarely lies. They are where they are on merit. If Vik stays, (unlikely) a battering ram partner up top would help against some of the more aggressive teams in the Championship. We appear to be one year behind Luton in our progress. Lets hope so. I gather we were after Cresswell this season and he has done well for Milwall (although Vik skinned him). Be surprised if Middlesborough don't go up. Anything can happen in the playoffs, but if Middlesborough don't overhaul Sheff Utd, I would feel they would beat either Milwall or Luton

ccfc1234

The table rarely lies. They are where they are on merit. If Vik stays, (unlikely) a battering ram partner up top would help against some of the more aggressive teams in the Championship. We appear to be one year behind Luton in our progress. Lets hope so. I gather we were after Cresswell this season and he has done well for Milwall (although Vik skinned him). Be surprised if Middlesborough don't go up. Anything can happen in the playoffs, but if Middlesborough don't overhaul Sheff Utd, I would feel they would beat either Milwall or Luton
Luton could still finish second!

Otis

Insane isn't it. They are clearly very efficient. I can't quite get my head round it though. How Luton are doing THAT well.

rob9872

I got it totally wrong as looking at the fixtures a few games back, I thought josh would fall out of the play offs so fair play.

Brighton Sky Blue

They have squads whereas we have a team. Because ultimately they have both recruited better and more consistently.

Which is hardly a shock, until recently our owners were happy to let the club fester

NorthernWisdom

At what price did you buy them for?
Not much ;) Got half a million at 0.02p a share, on the offchance they fluked a promotion to the top flight, and a random overseas owner fell in love with hooliganism and high jinks.

Unfortunately they scuppered that a bit by rationalising them, so I now own... four shares. The 'value' was the same, but I suspect it's gone down since then!

It also stopped me telling people I owned half a million shares in a football league club, which sounded far more impressive than four(!)

SBT

Not much ;) Got half a million at 0.02p a share, on the offchance they fluked a promotion to the top flight, and a random overseas owner fell in love with hooliganism and high jinks.

Unfortunately they scuppered that a bit by rationalising them, so I now own... four shares. The 'value' was the same, but I suspect it's gone down since then!

It also stopped me telling people I owned half a million shares in a football league club, which sounded far more impressive than four(!)
You invested ten grand in Millwall?!

Grendel

Users who are viewing this thread