Match Thread Millwall (A) Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Disappointed is different to thinking we're better than we are. It's a good point, but I'm disappointed because we could've gone second with a win. Doesn't mean I'm not happy.

We had some great chances again for definite, but they were very dangerous going forward too and will probably be a bit disappointed too. If it weren't our 3rd game of the week perhaps we'd have nicked it

fernandopartridge

Don’t get me wrong it’s a good point away to them, tough place to go. But I thought last 20 minutes they were there for the taking.

never mind. Onwards and upwards PUSB.
We looked a bit tired I thought, Gyo especially and then with to O'Hare going off we lost a lot of impetus

mark82

We had some great chances again for definite, but they were very dangerous going forward too and will probably be a bit disappointed too. If it weren't our 3rd game of the week perhaps we'd have nicked it

Don't think it helps when you play on a Wednesday. Although think they played Wednesday too.

Tommo1993

Yeah I’m happy with a point. I’m trying not to be disappointed because I led myself down a stupid, naive path of thinking we’d win again.

higgs

Was Kane good today hopefully a better option than dacosta for us

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

kg82

I’m well drunk, but all I was thinking was how better we were than them everywhere on the pitch. Their goal was lucky. I’ll take the away point though.
As an aside, I thought Sheaf was fucking brilliant. We’ve got an absolutely brilliant squad.

Liquid Gold

He's not Dabo but nobody is.

Some good some not so good. Still should have a number of games and a couple of months to get used to our style and intensity.

PVA

I'm not sure if he was under instruction or if maybe he was trying to conserve energy but there was quite a few occasions in the second half where he just didn't get forward enough.

Did OK overall though

Evo1883

Solid point overall .. looked tired at the end the break between now and Friday will do us good

shmmeee

I'm not sure if he was under instruction or if maybe he was trying to conserve energy but there was quite a few occasions in the second half where he just didn't get forward enough.

Did OK overall though

Played more like a RB and that stunted us going forward a bit IMO. One decent cross so hopefully he’s got it in him but wasn’t impressed today, can’t see him getting in the side with a fully fit squad.

robbiethemole

Did OK overall though
Looked solid in defence I thought

stay_up_skyblues

Did OK overall though

Conversely a lot of their best play came down our left, first half certainly, and so you might argue he’s a good defender.

Paxman II

Most other results went in our favour today and we could well have won today, but somehow failed to connect on a winner that would have been deserved. They came through the middle too often where we tactically Kelly would have cut that out. Apart from that and a couple of man mountain players in their side, I never felt we would lose. Thought we were more likely to get a winner. Kane for me looks well out of his depth in this team. Hope he improves. Missing Dabo for sure. Salter great at times. Godden was looking likely to score. Gyokeres is something else. Thought Sheaf was good at times. Right player against this Milwall side, but he does need some shooting boots.
This is a great start, and I can only see us continuing in the same way.

usskyblue

1631981807719.jpeg
200.gif

slowpoke

Thought we took the second half to Millwall we got into a number of good positions on the bye line but we’re wasteful with the crosses across the goal, hit too hard or behind our incoming players thought we could have won but a draw away from home not to be sniffed at.

Looked at their disallowed goal again and Smith was definitely offside when the cross was sent in not sure of the rules nowadays but I assume the lino flagged because he was interfering with play, it’s one of them don’t think we would have been moaning had it been given.

no_loyalty

A decent point today, a fairly even game I thought, although we looked the more likely to win it in the last 10 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread