Match Thread Millwall (A) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Back three need to start winning their headers and the wingbacks need to start tracking their runners and we’ll win this. We cause them problems but they look so dangerous coming forwards.

steve101

Back three need to start winning their headers and the wingbacks need to start tracking their runners and we’ll win this. We cause them problems but they look so dangerous coming forwards.
Unfortunately with Smith on the pitch I don't think the header winning will change much. We therefore need to be winning the second ball.

SkyblueTexan

Wonderful goal by Gyo, but our defending at times has been very suspect. Lucky to be level as I thought their disallowed goal was good. Gyo looks dangerous going forward, but we need Godden to be on par with him as well. Sheaf does not look very comfortable to me and I think Allen should be brought on. Jane does not look that great. Maybe Waghorn should come on for Godden. Just my thoughts.

shmmeee

Unfortunately with Smith on the pitch I don't think the header winning will change much. We therefore need to be winning the second ball.

I was thinking that. Play him a bit like Akinfenwa and assume he’ll win the first ball and pick up the second.

DannyThomas_1981

Just a quick comment on Gyo - he joined us in January and hadn't really impressed in a short loan spell at Swansea. He showed glimpses late last season but I admittedly thought we'd overpaid. Could not have been more wrong - we have a multi million pound player on our hands. A complete revelation and unplayable this season.

On another note - we're missing the zip of Allen.

CCFCBat

If we’ve got serious ambitions to to the league we need to do better.

Why is there such a compulsion to say something when you have nothing to say on this forum. One goal and we are top of the championship. What’s the matter with you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Philosorapter

He's just headed it out of play then put his hands up for the throw-in. WTF

Marty

poor from Sheaf. Should be doing much better there.

Users who are viewing this thread