Match Thread Millwall (A) Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Northants Sky Blue

Fadz needs a word in the back lines ear. Collins had a free header Weds and this 45 is not the best

Millwall crowding the ref at half time- yeah lads he's gonna explain, individually, in minute detail, why he didnt give it. Dangers

SIR ERNIE

This is a proper test. They're closing us quickly in midfield and causing all sorts of problems with their movement and strength up front, yet we're still creating chances.

Anything from this game will be a good result.

Perryccfc

Nobody has been awful as some would have you believe. As many sensible people have said, the midfield has been stretched at times, they switch the ball and get it to the full backs who push high and get it into the box. We’ve looked ok, but the big lad up front is winning everything which is a worry.

I can see Godden going off for Allen soon to flood the midfield and cut those out balls out, we do that and they will revert to lumping it from the back, which I think we would be more comfortable with.

Frostie

I've got the Millwall commentary on my stream, and they are livid that Bradshaw goal wasn't given.

For me correct decision, Smith is offside and interferes with play as he makes Clarke-Salter mark him leaving Bradshaw free.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Spot on.

Users who are viewing this thread