Militant action (1 Viewer)

the rumpo kid

the time has come, for more aggressive action. to late to make a difference this season , but not to late to make a mark and give notice of what will happen next season if things don't change.

its time to disrupt games, get in peoples faces, fuck things up.

ccfcway

I've always liked Samantha Mumba :)

just wanted to get that in before this thread gets closed

ccfcway

you can see it coming

things like the TF incident today show its bubbling. If / when we drop further into the mire, the ill feeling may escualte

bigfatronssba

Not that I want to be connected to any illegal action, but if you really want to mess it up, then just get hold of some moles, and push them under the Sixfields perimeter fence.

They'll soon get to work on modifying the pitch!

Astute

Not that I want to be connected to any illegal action, but if you really want to mess it up, then just get hold of some moles, and push them under the Sixfields perimeter fence.

They'll soon get to work on modifying the pitch!

Moles might even improve the pitch.

ccfc92

it wouldn't happen IMO. 10 - 20 will kick off, and the rest will look down on them as hooligans.

skybluefred

Hooliganism is not the answer to our problems, in fact it will only give sisu ammunition to use
against us. It would also antagonise the FL/FA--plus do untold harm to the petition to the
Government which is our best chance of survival.

Violence and sheer stupidity will hinder not help our cause.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Hooliganism is not the answer to our problems, in fact it will only give sisu ammunition to use
against us. It would also antagonise the FL/FA--plus do untold harm to the petition to the
Government which is our best chance of survival.

Violence and sheer stupidity will hinder not help our cause.

You're right Sisus sheer stupidity hasn't helped our cause.

Sterling Archer

I say we throw more drinks over people we don't like, that'll get us the sympathy and notice we crave from outsiders who would care if they saw more of this kind of thing. We should start throwing disgusting drinks like gone off milk, urine and red bull, just to highlight the issue even more.

We could call it the TARD campaign! Throw A Rancid Drink!

Astute

I say we throw more drinks over people we don't like, that'll get us the sympathy and notice we crave from outsiders who would care if they saw more of this kind of thing. We should start throwing disgusting drinks like gone off milk, urine and red bull, just to highlight the issue even more.

We could call it the TARD campaign! Throw A Rancid Drink!

And if they did it again would it be called a re-TARD?

Covcraig@bury

Mass pitch invasion before kick off and everyone sit down in the centre circle and refuse to move. our season is over and we could still go down. Nothing to lose now IMHO.

Sterling Archer

Mass pitch invasion before kick off and everyone sit down in the centre circle and refuse to move. our season is over and we could still go down. Nothing to lose now IMHO.

Have you not contradicted yourself there old chum? If our season is over already, surely we are guaranteed going down or staying up already?

So you could say "nothing to lose, except which division we are in next season." which I'd argue is quite a big thing to lose.

ajsccfc

The best place to call for militant and aggressive action is the most popular and easily findable forum for the club.

Covstu

burn sixfields down, then we will be homeless again!!

For the record: I do not advocate this action....... :)

After the mini pitch invasion at Crawley early in the season, every game at Sixfields should have been disrupted. The FA/FL couldn't have just sat idly by then. No one outside of Cov cares, so its time to up the ante.

VegetableSamosa

I was talking to one of the Colchester Stewards the other day at work and he said in their pre-match briefing to expect lots of pitch invasions from us. Apparently they drafted in extra stewards for it and everything. So, I don't know if we have this reputation everywhere, Col U are just twitchy or if he was just exaggerating.

skybluefred

After the mini pitch invasion at Crawley early in the season, every game at Sixfields should have been disrupted. The FA/FL couldn't have just sat idly by then. No one outside of Cov cares, so its time to up the ante.
You are right, the FL would just slap another 10 or more points penalty on us. It won't take many more to relegate us.

But the footballing world might then take an interest. Id rather risk that and a points deduction than put up with this, sitting on our hands, shaking our heads and tutting, all of which has clearly got us nowhere.

shmmeee

You are right, the FL would just slap another 10 or more points penalty on us. It won't take many more to relegate us.

Have the FL ever deducted points for fan action before?

I've only ever seen fines for pitch invasions/racism/other fan offences.

ajsccfc

I think they'd do everything possible to avoid punishing a team for the actions of fans generally. If it's a concerted effort it might be a slightly different story mind you, and I wouldn't have much confidence in anything the FL decide nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread