Miles off promotion. (2 Viewers)

JoeCCFCPUSB

Yet another evening watching a bunch of incapable professionals Collins, Bobby Thomas, Kitching, Bink and Joel.

i really do wonder what the fuck we are going to do transfer wise come the summer because we don't need nothing apart front centre backs and goalkeeper.
it's embarrassing we have such good attacking players but our defence and keeper is barnsley fc quality. bobby thomas and Kitching are both god awful, the sooner we fix this area the better.

hinckley cov

Yet another evening watching a bunch of incapable professionals Collins, Bobby Thomas, Kitching, Bink and Joel.

i really do wonder what the fuck we are going to do transfer wise come the summer because we don't need nothing apart front centre backs and goalkeeper.
it's embarrassing we have such good attacking players but our defence and keeper is barnsley fc quality. bobby thomas and Kitching are both god awful, the sooner we fix this area the better.
And Binks is injured

messiahrobins

What was the score in the match you saw kitching and Binks in tonight and who were we playing?

JoeCCFCPUSB

Don’t know what game you were watching, but kitching wasn’t playing, he’s suspended.
You are bang on mate he is suspended, his last game he got sent off and that was against 20th placed Blackburn Rovers. But mate i understand you don't know what game i watched because you are the reality we have qualified for the champions league. Let me educate you mate because i think you might actually be a part time fan tbh, 3 goals against Watford, Preston twice , Hully, United, Birmingham, cardiff,

you are more than welcome checking out which games kitch and binks played at centre back pal considering they play alongside the other liability thomas every week.

you do you mate, you carry on living in a world where that defensive unit has enough to get us promoted mate, you carry on believing mate and i will promise you i will never ever bring up the realty check/ facts that we are absolutely shit when it comes to our two centre backs and goalkeeper.

carry on mate, keep convincing yourself we are good.

Flying Fokker

Oh no Joe…

You are an armchair fan aren’t you?

Deity

Collins was man of the match you spoon, would've been 3 or 4 without him.

Our defence is nowhere near as bad as some are making out. Ipswich will finish 2nd and they've conceded exactly the same number of goals...
I can’t be arsed to look but I suspect our goals conceded since Jan would end up with a very different season average.

We look wide open when attacked.

I think having 4 attackers is just to open a style.

I’d happy to push Toro into the advanced midfield role and bring in another dynamic midfielder to replace or compliment Sheaf.

JSL

Thomas will come good. Hes been mostly decent this year. Collins has his 'moments' but is that enough? Probably not. Da Silva is no where near the quality we need.

Forgot to mention Lati. Can play in several positions but good at none of them. We cant have a player just to make up the numbers

PUSB-We_are_going_up

IMG_1049.jpeg IMG_1048.jpeg
on the bright side the attack isnt miles off as they’ve both each outperformed Gyokeres’ first season as our player (not on loan) who’s to say they both wont score loads next year

IMG_1047.jpeg
(image 3: Gyokeres stats from loan season with us)

Reactions: JSL

Domo

You are bang on mate he is suspended, his last game he got sent off and that was against 20th placed Blackburn Rovers. But mate i understand you don't know what game i watched because you are the reality we have qualified for the champions league. Let me educate you mate because i think you might actually be a part time fan tbh, 3 goals against Watford, Preston twice , Hully, United, Birmingham, cardiff,

you are more than welcome checking out which games kitch and binks played at centre back pal considering they play alongside the other liability thomas every week.

you do you mate, you carry on living in a world where that defensive unit has enough to get us promoted mate, you carry on believing mate and i will promise you i will never ever bring up the realty check/ facts that we are absolutely shit when it comes to our two centre backs and goalkeeper.

mate count: 7

CV22SBA

My OCD levels are going through the roof.

MTK

Colins made some good saves last night but didn't he also create some panicky moments with his distribution? The last 2-3 weeks I have found myself thinking I want us to have a really good keeper. Our keepers of late have been okay to good I'd say, or good enough for where we were. When did we last have a stand out keeper? As well as good stats, a keeper we loved, relied on and had confidence in, really cheered, often said was one of our favourite players, in the running for player of the season etc. Wilson won the golden glove last season I know, but how much of that was down to Fadz etc in front of him?

Hobo

Don’t know what game you were watching, but kitching wasn’t playing, he’s suspended.

And Binks was out injured 😂 (sorry just realised someone has already posted this)

steve101

It isn't just the defence that causes the defensive issues. A Sakamoto type player either side of a number 9 would help. Good going forward but willing to help out the full-backs. I don't think having Wright on the left is going to work long term if we don't want to continue to ship goals. He hardly helped Dasilva out at all last night. I noticed him sprinting back to press a player on one occasion.

Sky Blue Pete

It isn't just the defence that causes the defensive issues. A Sakamoto type player either side of a number 9 would help. Good going forward but willing to help out the full-backs. I don't think having Wright on the left is going to work long term if we don't want to continue to ship goals. He hardly helped Dasilva out at all last night. I noticed him sprinting back to press a player on one occasion.
Bang on but it’s all Dasilva fault
Much easier to blame just one person

Robinshio

i think next season maybe much harder than this one though
Leeds southampton may not go up
the 3 coming down will have their parachute payments
middlesbrough the other play off losers hull will all be strong
so thats at least 8 teams who will expect to be there or thereabouts aswell as us

Sky Blue Pete

i think next season maybe much harder than this one though
Leeds southampton may not go up
the 3 coming down will have their parachute payments
middlesbrough the other play off losers hull will all be strong
so thats at least 8 teams who will expect to be there or thereabouts aswell as us
Yep top 10 is minimum

steve cooper

I genuinely think we are just an experienced (McFadz type) player short in defence. I would like to see a keeper upgrade as well but think Collins is OK most of the time.

steve cooper

Attack wise, we have 2 proven 20 goal players, 2 wingers that should weigh in with double figures or close to it. It's just depth we are missing at the front, and sort out our midfield depending on who stays.

higgs

For those defending da Silva are you happy for him to be our first choice left back next season if you are you are fucking mad

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

LastChance

We definitely have to improve the defence with an experienced CB as our no 1 priority next season. We get played through too easily and fail to clear our lines as in Ipswich's goals last night, all too easy. The defence, apart from MVE, looks so amateurish too often, it's embarrassing.
Also need a new keeper and a midfield enforcer.

steve cooper

For those defending da Silva are you happy for him to be our first choice left back next season if you are you are fucking mad

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
Bidwell is our first choice left back at the moment. It remains to be seen what happens next season.

Users who are viewing this thread