Video Milan van Ewijk's stunning assists sets up Coventry City winner for Haji Wright! 💥 (1 Viewer)

Essexrobbie

Clear daylight between ball and line but its the same old predicament with this stupid rule that the angle of the side of the ball is still on the line then its deemed in. I'm not complaining but the rule really does have to be changed as its causing so much controversy.

ProfessorbyGrace

Whether it was entirely out or just in, is insignificant now - regardless, that was a superb run and assist from MVE. 🔥

Tidy finish from Wright too. ⚽️

Travs

The rule changes over the last few seasons just seem to be with the intention of making every aspect of the game signifcantly worse.

Flying Fokker

Clear daylight between ball and line but its the same old predicament with this stupid rule that the angle of the side of the ball is still on the line then its deemed in. I'm not complaining but the rule really does have to be changed as its causing so much controversy.
Not for me. Goaaaaaaaal!

SBAndy

Change it to what? You’re just changing the point of reference.

The rule changes over the last few seasons just seem to be with the intention of making every aspect of the game signifcantly worse.

When has this particular rule changed? As far as I’m aware, it’s been the same for at least the last 30 years, probably longer.

skybluecam

Rule doesn’t need to be changed at all.

What would you even change it to? If any of the ball is on the line? Are you going to implement this for the goal line as well?

The rule is fine.

Travs

Change it to what? You’re just changing the point of reference.

When has this particular rule changed? As far as I’m aware, it’s been the same for at least the last 30 years, probably longer.

I was talking generally.

Users who are viewing this thread