Mike Ashley in town (3 Viewers)

Moff

Currently heading back north west over Burton on Trent towards Manchester. And looking on ABS-Exchange, the helo came from Marton, Warwickshire a couple of days ago, headed over to Wales and parked up at Accrington overnight. Yesterday, has been to London, Cornwall, back to Marton and was nowhere near Baginton or Newcastle.

Pilot lives near Marton, drops in to his property sometimes in the helicopter.

ceetee

The map on flight radar shows it near Frankton. When you look at it looks like a farm

But I think that just shows when it lost altitude
I have tracked this helps few times and I remember an occasion when it " disappeared" in that area. Noticed it as I was brought up in that area.

Greggs

Currently heading back north west over Burton on Trent towards Manchester. And looking on ABS-Exchange, the helo came from Marton, Warwickshire a couple of days ago, headed over to Wales and parked up at Accrington overnight. Yesterday, has been to London, Cornwall, back to Marton and was nowhere near Baginton or Newcastle.
he's got hoes hoes hoes in different area codes codes codes

pusbccfc

Just seen him in the Anecdote with Overson and Hoffman

PVA

You can see two helicopters on a farm in Frankton on Google maps. They're a chartered aviation company serving all sorts of high profile people by the looks of it.

Flying Fokker

He’s still tidying up his Derby paperwork.

Skybluedownunder

I’m hoping the sale of us is a bit like Newcastle in that they sell quick as we would be worth less if relegated which at this rate is looking likely. Looking at the league table all clubs have spent money and we ain’t

At least if we get sale between now and January it gives the new owner time to pump some money into Jan transfer window

At this rate we are going to do a Barnsley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slowpoke

We go no further with these owners quiet evident we, they, can’t or won’t compete at this level at the top end does it mean a relegation scrap possibly will sisu go probably not, with Hamer, Gyorkeres, a fit O’Hare and Sheaf there’s around 20 million + to be had for that lot may be a bit more, tough times ahead I reckon

Gynnsthetonic

Think he'd be good for us and he'd get you to the premiership, not sure Coventry would interest him though and we don't even know whether Sisu would sell anyway

the rumpo kid

I’m hoping the sale of us is a bit like Newcastle in that they sell quick as we would be worth less if relegated which at this rate is looking likely. Looking at the league table all clubs have spent money and we ain’t

At least if we get sale between now and January it gives the new owner time to pump some money into Jan transfer window

At this rate we are going to do a Barnsley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On the 18th September 2021 (last season ) forest were bottom of the championship with 4 points from 8 games ffs calm down.

1ccfc

On the 18th September 2021 (last season ) forest were bottom of the championship with 4 points from 8 games ffs calm down.
Then on the 21st September 2021 they appointed Steve Cooper as manager. MR better start getting some points.

zuni

Was the mike Ashley in cov bollocks or was he actually seen? We need a change or risk downward spiralling again and I'm to old for that shit.

They must realise MR will go soon, sooner than we realise from what I was told after last game whether true or not who knows but he wont stay forever, we are already hit and miss regards transfers and sisu surely won't want to risk dropping down leagues ..as Fisher proudly stated you don't sell on a downward curve

This is all fucking fucked up

shmmeee

Now is a good time for a sale all round. Club is just hanging on, looking like a poor season ahead, player and fan confidence at a low, but actually got the games in hand to pull ourselves up somewhere decent.

New owner, bit of buzz around the club, then decent January window to kick on. Meanwhile you probably get the club cheaper than otherwise but before we get relegated and have to climb out of the crab bucket that is L1

Gibbo

Now is a good time for a sale all round. Club is just hanging on, looking like a poor season ahead, player and fan confidence at a low, but actually got the games in hand to pull ourselves up somewhere decent.

New owner, bit of buzz around the club, then decent January window to kick on. Meanwhile you probably get the club cheaper than otherwise but before we get relegated and have to climb out of the crab bucket that is L1
Wrong way round. Buyer thinks they might pick up a bargain, and our interest is in anew buyer above all else.

Users who are viewing this thread