Might need a paracetamol (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator

The woman got her head bounced off a bus and neither her or her mates wanted to know.

Wouldn't fancy a jab off the blonde woman though.

jordan210

giphy.gif

Sbarcher

City of Cultural differences!

bringbackrattles

Blonde girl fighting on her own, no back up and went to the ground which left her open. Thought one of them was stabbing her !

RegTheDonk

We don't know what led up to all of this, but perhaps Blondie threw a match that eventually lit things up. Sounds like the girl shouted "What did you just say!"

Dreading my grandkids getting to the age they want to go shopping in town centres on their own.

wingy

We don't know what led up to all of this, but perhaps Blondie threw a match that eventually lit things up. Sounds like the girl shouted "What did you just say!"

Dreading my grandkids getting to the age they want to go shopping in town centres on their own.
Was it something like waiting for them to cross in front of her.
"Go on do it, do it".
She was up for it too.
Got up back in for some more ,the one in the shorts pile-drivers to the back of the head neck looking very feeble.🙄

Evo1883

D

Deleted member 4439

It's why I like living in Eastern Green, which thankfully has a very long road that separates us from some very lazy ne'er-do-wells. The place still feels like it did 50 years ago

Mr Panda

It's why I like living in Eastern Green, which thankfully has a very long road that separates us from some very lazy ne'er-do-wells. The place still feels like it did 50 years ago

My neighbours unfortunately crossed the moat from Tile Hill into EG. Got deals taking place on my street whilst kids are playing on their bikes and old people are mowing their lawns.

The idea of a purge or a big purple guy clicking his fingers wiping out 50% of the population is beginning to seem like a good idea!

D

Deleted member 4439

My neighbours unfortunately crossed the moat from Tile Hill into EG. Got deals taking place on my street whilst kids are playing on their bikes and old people are mowing their lawns.

The idea of a purge or a big purple guy clicking his fingers wiping out 50% of the population is beginning to seem like a good idea!

which street is that? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread