Midnight news on the telegraph website (1 Viewer)

Corrado

What's going on there then? Simon tweeting more nonsense?

oucho

Nothing to do with ccfc appatently.

Not sure why he gets stick from some on here, would you prefer the main CT reporter to be a SISU fanboy who badically gives the club free PR by taking their side and bigging them up at every opportunity?

Grendel

Nothing to do with ccfc appatently.

Not sure why he gets stick from some on here, would you prefer the main CT reporter to be a SISU fanboy who badically gives the club free PR by taking their side and bigging them up at every opportunity?

No id prefer him not to be pimped by Nick Eastwood and to actually have a mind of his own.

hill83

Not a fan of him or his lego hair, or the clickbait nature of the Telegraph on social media. But everyone who assumed it would be something CCFC related, who is now slagging Gilbert off, is a clown. He didn't say it was in the first place.

Sky Blue Harry H

Not a fan of him or his lego hair, or the clickbait nature of the Telegraph on social media. But everyone who assumed it would be something CCFC related, who is now slagging Gilbert off, is a clown. He didn't say it was in the first place.
upload_2016-11-21_9-56-5.jpeg How dare you, sir

Gint11

With this latest CET click bait tweet, I feel like i've just been into Cadburys world assuming I'll get a free chocolate bar at the end but then finding out I'm getting a pen and a souvenir. Pfft

oucho

No id prefer him not to be pimped by Nick Eastwood and to actually have a mind of his own.

From the poster who seriously put a thread up suggesting that the council had "plants" on this board to try and impact opinion amongst our fans....

oucho

CJ_covblaze

On the basis I knew who they were. 1 of them very much tried to stir up and impact opinion.

What basis do you have to say they weren't?

It's pretty obvious they did and still do. Same goes for SISU, the club and others involved there too.

CJ_covblaze

Wasn't one named PHKM1 or something along those lines? The balloon to the car man?

Unlike others he never hid. His initials were his log in name!

oucho

On the basis I knew who they were. 1 of them very much tried to stir up and impact opinion.

What basis do you have to say they weren't?
Because there's no evidence to say that they had "plants on here". I was very pro ACL (still am) and tried to influence opinion, but not because they paid me - because they were in the right. I wonder if you think I was that 'plant'?

Nick

Administrator
Because there's no evidence to say that they had "plants on here". I was very pro ACL (still am) and tried to influence opinion, but not because they paid me - because they were in the right. I wonder if you think I was that 'plant'?

Isn't there?

So you have no basis to say they didn't but will keep arguing it? Based on what?

You weren't on here when "ACL" were here as such, they went in 2014 when Wasps bought it so I probably wouldn't have thought somebody who wasn't even on here was the plant as I can't see into the future. Very strange. o_O

Last edited:

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!

I think Nick mentioned it ages back that they used their work email address!

Users who are viewing this thread