Midlands today (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2477

Article showing the wasps training and the rugby 7s at the ricoh. Showed the ricoh and the great big fuck off wasps badge.

makes me sick that our home has now become the home for egg chasing london rugby club whilst we are on our arses.

well done ccc and sisu for ripping the heart out of our club and thank god we at least have tm and the lads trying to put some pride back in to our city.

the council must be really proud

stupot07

Shhhhhh you're not allowed to mention it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

FRY-CCFC

What debate is there to be had here? We all don't like that Wasps own our stadium, but what replies can be posted?

Pointless thread.

stupot07

What debate is there to be had here? We all don't like that Wasps own our stadium, but what replies can be posted?

Pointless thread.

You say that, but sole don't seem to have a problem with it. Especially those that go to wasps games.

No need for a debate, but we are allowed to mention it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

shmmeee

You say that, but sole don't seem to have a problem with it. Especially those that go to wasps games.

Not in every fucking thread. At least keep it out of match threads.

Grendel

He can mention it but it's irrelevant we are where we are

Well we could just accept going back to sixfiekds. We could just be accepting sisu are owners.

We are where we are

stupot07

Not in every fucking thread. At least keep it out of match threads.

I wasn't trying to cause a debate in the match thread when I originally posted my comment. It was an observation at the match about the stadium that I hadn't seen before and therefore relevant in the match thread. Nick moved it, which is completely fine.

And don't be a drama queen, it doesn't get mentioned in "every fucking thread".

wingy

We'll we have Eleven days to get the plans In to Rugby Council, I suggest they get their finger out and then we won't have this ongoing bollux.

letsallsingtogether

I wasn't trying to cause a debate in the match thread when I originally posted my comment. It was an observation at the match about the stadium that I hadn't seen before and therefore relevant in the match thread. Nick moved it, which is completely fine.

And don't be a drama queen, it doesn't get mentioned in "every fucking thread".

Yes it does;)

Astute

It is getting a bit silly on here now. How about talking about how well we are doing instead of things that we can't change? Just like what you would say if someone had a go at SISU. As in why have a go at SISU all the time as they are with us for the foreseeable future. Try doing as you preach :whistle:

Hobo

I hate Wasps!

But they can decorate their ground with badges how they like.

Can I suggest that when we play there our fans are our badge...let's move on and up!

stupot07

It is getting a bit silly on here now. How about talking about how well we are doing instead of things that we can't change? Just like what you would say if someone had a go at SISU. As in why have a go at SISU all the time as they are with us for the foreseeable future. Try doing as you preach :whistle:

It's not getting a bit silly. I am happy we're doing well. I (unlike a lot of posters) contribute to the matchday thread and general footballing threads.

Don't think I have ever told anyone not to mention SISU. Perhaps you should practice what you preach and stop mentioning Callum Wilson sale.....

And again as said yesterday, you can both enjoy the football and the positivity and be pissed off with the stadium situation. I will never forgive SISU and everyone else for that, including wasps.

letsallsingtogether

Not really, but I can't just bury my head in the sand and ignore what's happened.

Nor can most of us?

FRY-CCFC

Not really, but I can't just bury my head in the sand and ignore what's happened.

Neither can we with you bringing it up at every possible opportunity.

I've never seen you be positive.

Grendel

A lot of fans are burying their heads in the sand. After this season wasps have it in their power to render the club homeless and probably out of existence,

They are clearly a ruthless organisation so show no interest in customer care. Their total maxim is profit and given the fact all they've ever done is make massive losses to ignore this threat is absurd.

wingy

A lot of fans are burying their heads in the sand. After this season wasps have it in their power to render the club homeless and probably out of existence,

They are clearly a ruthless organisation so show no interest in customer care. Their total maxim is profit and given the fact all they've ever done is make massive losses to ignore this threat is absurd.

Why would we be homeless, hasn't the club asked for a one year extension,not very realistic approach was It, we haven't yet heard any response.

mrtrench

It's surprising that there are so many people on this forum and yet nobody has thought to start a thread like this before.

letsallsingtogether

Good job our owner are pussycats then and only care about the City.

So Wasps are ruthless whyfor caring about their Club. At least they are thinking forward and doing what they said they would do.
That is what we need from our owners if they are going to do it then do it stop faffing about.

stupot07

Neither can we with you bringing it up at every possible opportunity.

I've never seen you be positive.

Today:

The kids were super excited to find their JSB pack arrive today. There's a letter from TM, a certificate, membership card and various vouchers.

Crewe matchday thread after the game:

Well that was thoroughly entertaining!!

I'm not sure about England but I definitely think Maddison will play in the PL, he's the most natural gifted player I've seen come through the academy.

After the Wigan game:

Well that was a surprise and great fun!

It was a team performance today, so no one who started deserves less than a 7 today.

For me

Burge 8
Willis 7
Ricketts 9 MOTM
Johnson 8
Stokes 7
Vincelot 8
Fleck 7
Armstrong 9
Maddison 8
Lameires 8
JOB 8

Subs
Phillips 7
Morris 6
Thomas 6

Plenty more....

Last edited:

Grendel

Good job our owner are pussycats then and only care about the City.

So Wasps are ruthless whyfor caring about their Club. At least they are thinking forward and doing what they said they would do.
That is what we need from our owners if they are going to do it then do it stop faffing about.

That's hilarious. Our owners are pussy cats and compared to the team from Lomdim certainly do care a lot more about the club - though to be fair Wasps set the benchmark very very low.

This is an organisation that had a regular fan base and moved the club 85 miles north after a season had started. It actually really could not care less if those fans stuck with it as if no one from the local Coventry area supported it there would have been s collapse of catastrophic proportions.

What you need to ask yourself is this - if you lived in Wycombe and were a wasps fan and the club moved to Coventry what would you do? Join the party or stand in Car Park C?

Now if you say yes to the former why then didn't you embrace Sixfields as that was never a permanent move?

SkyblueBazza

I disagree...ALL CCFC fans would prefer "we" owned the Ricoh.

...onwards & upwards PUSB

letsallsingtogether

That's hilarious. Our owners are pussy cats and compared to the team from Lomdim certainly do care a lot more about the club - though to be fair Wasps set the benchmark very very low.

This is an organisation that had a regular fan base and moved the club 85 miles north after a season had started. It actually really could not care less if those fans stuck with it as if no one from the local Coventry area supported it there would have been s collapse of catastrophic proportions.

What you need to ask yourself is this - if you lived in Wycombe and were a wasps fan and the club moved to Coventry what would you do? Join the party or stand in Car Park C?

Now if you say yes to the former why then didn't you embrace Sixfields as that was never a permanent move?

Did they care when we were moved away?
I couldn't care less about Wasps fans!!!

They said they would own their own ground an now they do most of their fans are behind them.

As for setting the benchmark look closer to home.
No ground of our own
No shop of our own(run by a third party)
sharing a ticket office with yet another Rugby Club

The support thing is an issue unfortunately City have a very small following here due to endless owners screwing us, shame these owners never changed this when they took over.

They started by saying all the right things, but never ever did anything they have said they would.

I have given up caring about any of that shit only care about the team.
We can't change or influence anything, so will just keep going to games and supporting the team.

Users who are viewing this thread