Midlands Today Tonight (1 Viewer)

BigCsCheesyGrin

Apparently Midlands today is looking at the plight of CCFC tonight (as per a phone call 5 mins ago from my dad) That should be a suitable end to my favourite day of the week ;)

wingy

Hardluck cheesy just the regulation twenty seconds ,and a bit on leon Mckenzie,hardly in depth though.

Sub

what a lying fuckwit kens a complete and utter C^^T:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

AFCCOVENTRY

Showed Ken saying he would not interfere with the football side on the pitch etc...

10 days later he is sitting on the bench!! :D

Thanks BBC

Walking Bird

Midlands Today made the orange twat look a complete moron by exposing his lies from only a few days ago. :jerkit:

stevo_ccfc

What was said? I'm at work so couldn't watch it

they spoke to Clive Eakin who said it was like panto season at the Ricoh and that the fans were unhappy on the phone in, showed Dulieu on the bench, showed the footage from earlier in the week where he said he wouldn't be involved with the first team on matchdays/training etc then showed Thorn looking glum about having him on the bench

They also showed Geoffrey Robinson talking about possible relegation and stated that this time last year we were in 6-5th place and had better gates.

I thought it was a pretty good piece on the city considering they normally ignore us in favour of Brum etc

Nonleagueherewecome

I don't often say this, but well done BBC! That's two damning pieces on SISU in a couple of weeks. It was a very well done piece, suitably mocking of Twatface, and not cut short. He'll probably claim to have not seen the piece like he didn't hear any of the Mutton interviews.

Walking Bird

Recently Midlands Today have been quite good about CCFC. They did a good piece about SISU's failings a few weeks ago.:claping hands:

Nonleagueherewecome

Also, I'd missed the bit previously in AT's interview where they asked him how he felt about Ken on the bench. It's not quite audible but is kinda a "ha, no,it's not that..." type noise but squashed together, followed by "he's head of Football Operations he can do what ever he wants" bit. I think he was about to say that it's not up to him and what he thinks is irrelevant, but slyly (and just in time) switched it to the opposite..I.E. by saying Ken can do what he wants, basically he means they don't give a crap what the manager says or wants, and there's nowt he can do about the twat.

Walking Bird

Also, I'd missed the bit previously in AT's interview where they asked him how he felt about Ken on the bench. It's not quite audible but is kinda a "ha, no,it's not that..." type noise but squashed together, followed by "he's head of Football Operations he can do what ever he wants" bit..

That was the interview on the FL show. Even Manish & Claridge could se that non football people were getting involved in football decisions. Described the club as rudderless.

cloughie

....... by saying Ken can do what he wants, basically he means they don't give a crap what the manager says or wants, and there's nowt he can do about the twat.

That about sums it up , Thorn can only be staying for the money now as he knows it could be a hard to get a job in football and he has bills to pay. He wasn't on high wages as a scout, so he making the most of the money when he can get it . Who could blame him when he has been treated so bad

Covstu

really sad assessment of where we are, Ken speaking 10 days ago and saying he is not going to set foot near the pitch then sits on the bench! AT clearly pissed off that he ws there and basically writing it off completey! Then Robinson saying we need money, no shit shirlock!

CCFC123

That was the interview on the FL show. Even Manish & Claridge could se that non football people were getting involved in football decisions. Described the club as rudderless.

Rudderless.... more like were sinking fast and slipping under..... the survivors are hanging onto anything to keep them afloat....but the selfish bastards called SISU are in the life raft totally oblivious to there actions sinking the ship with everyone looking to hold Orange Kens head under the water.

Probably the most disgraceful piece of management I have ever seen.

SkyBlue_Bear83

KD will come out and do one of 2 things

1) Tell us he never said he wouldn't get involved in the football side of things
2) Tell us he actually wasn't on the bench vs Hull

Users who are viewing this thread