Match Thread Middlesbrough (4 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

16 million.
Roberts has played Champions League, McNair played for United and at the Euros for NI, but that's no excuse apparently. Honestly, some of our support are fucking embarrassing. Couple of good seasons and the sense of entitlement is off the scale.
Every team has x who plays international football and y who someone once paid millions for. does that mean we say fuck it, let them do what they want and pick things up next season in league 1?

covcity4life

Marosi
Hyam
Dabo
Mcallum
Giles
Hamer
O hare

I would say they are the best players we have? Maybe add sheaf if he continues to improve

A lot of players we need to move on in future windows.

But can we stay up in the mean time tonget to next summer?

Tune in Friday..

skybluebeast

Losing games was to be expected in this league the gap in quality is massive especially against the teams we have been playing recently.... but what I’m really struggling with is the fact that we are losing with a whimper not even playing our own brand of football. There seems to be very little fight or get up and go in the team at the moment and just an acceptance that they’re not going to be able to compete. Where has the confidence gone from last year?

ccfcway

16 million.
Roberts has played Champions League, McNair played for United and at the Euros for NI, but that's no excuse apparently. Honestly, some of our support are fucking embarrassing. Couple of good seasons and the sense of entitlement is off the scale.

this type of reasoning isn't welcome here. people have completely forgotten that it was only last year our tuesday night was v southampton under 23s in tin pot cup, now we are in championship. its worlds apart !!

Cavan O'Doherty

Absolutely abysmal, if you can’t get anything in that game we might as well get ready for league one. Sheaf, Allen and Shipley completely anonymous. I really worry about our midfield, way too lightweight, Hamer is trying to run the show on his own. We don’t seem to be able to hold onto the ball for more than 4-5 passes, really concerned.

Paxman II

Thought we deserved a point for the effort but we got punished out of the blue. Second goal was simply because we were chasing an equaliser. I'm not disappointed as the the performance very nearly got us a result. Got to get everyone back and fit. Great to see Dabo back, Sheaf growing with each game and Hamer very good for 80 minutes until he tired. Ostigard worthy of his place. O'Hare looks like he lacks physicality at this level or is trying too hard. It will click, I'm confident of that. We must be more adept at passing and winning it back. You might say we are not loking forward to Reading on current form, but it may just be the lift we need to keep getting sharper. Not worried yet. Ask again in another 4 or 5 games if we are still in single digits.

Skybluefaz

Absolutely abysmal, if you can’t get anything in that game we might as well get ready for league one. Sheaf, Allen and Shipley completely anonymous. I really worry about our midfield, way too lightweight, Hamer is trying to run the show on his own. We don’t seem to be able to hold onto the ball for more than 4-5 passes, really concerned.
Calling Sheaf out makes you look clueless.

ccfc92

Did you watch the game? They were shit.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I want to say they were, but they weren't. Always had the ball, always looking to attack, it was inevitable.

We offer nothing going forward, so the best we could have hoped for was a 0-0.

skyblueeyesrevisited

Poor display from the midfield. Hamer was well off the pace and the other 3 ran around a lot but were all wasteful. I am really surprised how long Shipley and Allen stayed on.

Brighton Sky Blue

fuck me, I thought you were supposed to be a fucking scientist? You're logic is all over the place.
They're below us with less points and without a win. They're not making more of a fist of it than us.
Get a grip.

I'm looking at who's improving-we genuinely seem to be regressing every week

clint van damme

Every team has x who plays international football and y who someone once paid millions for. does that mean we say fuck it, let them do what they want and pick things up next season in league 1?

you think anyones saying fuck it? But we're up against a massive jump in quality, anyone who thinks we can just carry on where we left off in L1 is deluding themselves.

Grendel

I think marosi is ok
Dabo will be ok when fit
Mcfadzean is ok
Sheaf and hamer ok
Ohare too
Potentially walker

That’s about it

Again that game should have ended 0-0

They hit the bar missed two or three chances and had what 18 shots to our 3 - come on

Liquid Gold

No one is saying that, what people are saying is they are just outside the play offs and there are other teams we will be targeting more for points
Can you let me know who were supposed to be putting up a fight against so I can make the effort to watch those games specially then please.

Barnsley

I saw the other week that a couple of seasons ago the only team to not make a loss was Rotherham and they went down. This league is a joke financially.

We’re same pal, last season we had the lowest wage bill in the division, and was the only team not to have loan players with other clubs contributing to the wages, and we made a small profit.

The only teams that are punished in this league are the ones trying to do things right.

Users who are viewing this thread