Dabo will be ok when fit
Mcfadzean is ok
Sheaf and hamer ok
Ohare too
Potentially walker

That’s about it

Again that game should have ended 0-0

cc84cov

Predicted us to be bang in trouble early before the start of season worrying showings so far we seem so far off the level we are not gonna stay up trying to nick 1-0’s at this level

JulianDarbyFTW

We are not able to at this level, it’s like some people majorly overestimate the ability of our players.

I think we're good enough to retain possession better than we do. It seems like we just get scared of the ball. That's what frustrates me. The first game or three of the season we at least competed and passes went to other players. Now we just hoof it. We're not world beaters, but we're better than this.

Sbarcher

Worst goals against in the league!

clint van damme

Higher than midtable, there's just outside of play offs.
How much did they say the fella who scored today cost in total fees again?

16 million.
Roberts has played Champions League, McNair played for United and at the Euros for NI, but that's no excuse apparently. Honestly, some of our support are fucking embarrassing. Couple of good seasons and the sense of entitlement is off the scale.

Hobo

Down to bare bones. People coming off bench didn't look fully match fit.

Effort is tbere but we just look a little bit off the pace.

It is going to be a long hard season.

SBT

He has to be thinking about a change in tactics/formation in the coming games. Also it has to be said that summer recruitment isn't looking too hot.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

What summer recruitment? We spent all summer furiously trying to get the League One band back together, and it shows. The only permanent additions have been an asthmatic German and a striker with more positive Covid tests than league goals.

David O'Day

mark82

I think the long and the short of it is that we're not a very good team at this level. Going to be a long hard season, you can tell the early confidence has just gone.

lifeskyblue

A game we could/should have drawn. Not too unhappy with performance. But you can’t play Marty ‘turns like an oil tanker’ Godden up on his own. And shippers needs to put himself about on the pitch...pulls out of 50/50s. Walker needs to get fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

We can’t just say “it’s ok to lose to these because they’re further up the league than us”.

If we continue like this then every team will be above us because we’re dead bottom.

Do we just accept a loss on Friday now because Reading are just better than us? No, we should be going for it because we’ve earned the right to be in this league and the only way we can stay in here is by winning football games and not thinking every team is a combo of 2012 Barca, 90s Milan and 70s Brazil.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Need improvement massively. Went into the game looking to be more solid defensively which we were, but still looked like we might concede and we had nothing up front. Need to sort out the balance quickly as we do look like we're not going to score but concede. That isn't a good recipe.

Not going to shit the bed just yet as there's a long way to go but we need to get to grips with this division quickly. If we could improve our passing to something like last season's standard we're in with a chance but they seem to be making basic mistakes cos they're so worried about the opposition.

Skybluefaz

16 million.
Roberts has played Champions League, McNair played for United and at the Euros for NI, but that's no excuse apparently. Honestly, some of our support are fucking embarrassing. Couple of good seasons and the sense of entitlement is off the scale.
It's outrageous. I didn't think people would need it explaining but they obviously do. Fucking lunatics.

robbiekeane

16 million.
What are you on about? What do their abilities have to do with the goals we’ve been conceding?

Users who are viewing this thread