Match Thread Middlesbrough (3 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Like a bastard hot potato!

Ffs get on the ball and stop giving the fucker away!!!

Why the fuck have we started playing hoof ball all of a sudden?

Play the ball to a skyblue shirt-Jesus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We've realised teams are high pressing us cos we play from the back so mixing it up a bit to make opposition have to think a bit more?

Liquid Gold

is a bit of an over simplistic view.
The man on the ball was more often than not blessed with options last year, makes the passing a lot easier, that simply isn't happening this year.
My point is oversimplified but so is yours.

Yes they’re playing against better players but they aren’t mentally putting themselves in the same category as them so when they have the ball they’re expecting the superior talent to be closer to them which causes them to panic and lose the ball unnecessarily.

clint van damme

Fook sake why pump balls up against the giants we play every week and look 2 yards off the pace when the ball goes over the halfway line?
Have a word with Mobray and get some tips on what we are against. We seem to be busy fools.

we simply can't play the style of football required to get the best out of Godden in this league. However, as you point out, he's totally ineffectual when we go long. This is the conundrum MR has to solve and quickly.

cc84cov

Keep it tight we will get to them later Walker & O’Hare will cause these all sorts of problems later

Yorkshire SB

Can only assume this line up reflects who’s match fit. I don’t understand the plan here, if you have nothing going forward you invite pressure, and give the defence and midfield nothing to go at.

Paxman II

Nice and competative, much better than Blackburn1 Shippers having one of those mares again though. Expect O'Hare on second half.

Users who are viewing this thread