Middlesbrough points (1 Viewer)

WillenhallSkyBlues

The club have started to take back the 10 points they gave us for Middlesbrough for our season tickets not arriving. Check that they have deducted the right amount cause they’ve deducted it 4 times from me, removing 30 of the points I had before they added on the 10.

Nobbie_67

Just the 10 deducted for me. Level overall. Weird how they’ve done it though? Why credit in the first place? If it was a compensation for no season cards arriving on time then fair enough, but why deduct it again now?

I’m guessing they deducted the points from those who attended the match, but those who didn’t will keep the compensatory 10 points?

Would be better if they were clear about it though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chiefdave

Just the 10 deducted for me. Level overall. Weird how they’ve done it though? Why credit in the first place? If it was a compensation for no season cards arriving on time then fair enough, but why deduct it again now?

I’m guessing they deducted the points from those who attended the match, but those who didn’t will keep the compensatory 10 points?

Would be better if they were clear about it though?

Wasn't it just that the points were automatically added when a ticket was generated and they've had to go though and take them off?

Nobbie_67

Wasn't it just that the points were automatically added when a ticket was generated and they've had to go though and take them off?

Could be? Be interesting to see if anyone keeps their points?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Most likely, but given that it's an inconvenience for the customer and that they've got to go to the extra trouble of removing them I'd have let them keep them as a goodwill gesture. Literally costs nothing.

SkyBlueSoul

On a similar note, if you forget your ST and ask for a replacement at the ticket office they also give you +10 points automatically but don't take them back. Left my wallet in Manchester over New Year and got extra points for Bristol and Cardiff last season.

WillenhallSkyBlues

On a similar note, if you forget your ST and ask for a replacement at the ticket office they also give you +10 points automatically but don't take them back. Left my wallet in Manchester over New Year and got extra points for Bristol and Cardiff last season.
You get charged £5 for a replacement ticket though don’t you so I would imagine they let you keep the points for the £5 payment lol

skyblue1991

They've made a shit start after only getting 1 point from 12 but think Boro will get at least 50 and stay up

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread