micky quinn (1 Viewer)

coundonskyblue

Anyone else see him in Christ the king club tonight? Great speaker & true gent.

mememe

a true gent??!! not in my experience.

1. when i used to go into william hill in the burges he used to sit gambling all day and everyone in there couldnt stand him, he was really obnoxious to every one

2. another morning i was in ladbrookes, the little one near the alambrah pub, he was in there the day after a midweek game, i went up to him and said bad luck last night mickey, his reply: Do you fucking know me! i said huh?! he said fuck off will you
(yeah great bloke)

3. he was found guilty of horse cruelty after leaving his horses to starve

Great striker for us ,... but a true gent NOT

pusbccfc

On talk sport he said cov/villa is a bigger rivalry than cov leicester.

coundonskyblue

a true gent??!! not in my experience.

1. when i used to go into william hill in the burges he used to sit gambling all day and everyone in there couldnt stand him, he was really obnoxious to every one

2. another morning i was in ladbrookes, the little one near the alambrah pub, he was in there the day after a midweek game, i went up to him and said bad luck last night mickey, his reply: Do you fucking know me! i said huh?! he said fuck off will you
(yeah great bloke)

3. he was found guilty of horse cruelty after leaving his horses to starve

Great striker for us ,... but a true gent NOT

Well I can & will only judge personally on how I have seen them. Im not saying your wrong but I'm not going to judge someone on things I havent seen.

Real

Always had a good time when he's been in my company, and Paul Cook. We have a mutual friend so I guess that helps but he's always been sound with me.

Yeah, my old man met him once or twice in the pub, had a chat and a pint and said he was friendly and a laugh. Maybe mememe caught him on a bad day or the party atmosphere inside bookies brought the worst out in him?! Who knows, I am biased as I liked him as a player and have never met him to form my own opinion.

Real

Paul Cook had a great left foot. Unfortunately he had no pace, but he was a good player because he knew how to play football.

Disorganised1

Mickey Quinn's book is a good laugh

NCskyblue

wish i'd heard about it, i would have been there,
quinn & rosario a great partnership,

PUSB

I live in the US and I'm at my sons footy tournament this weekend in Charlotte North Carolina. Robert Rosario is coaching a kids team in the same tournament and I had a couple of Stella's with in the hotel bar last night. Tried to get some Micky Quinn stories out of him but he said he promised Quinny he'd never tell!!

Users who are viewing this thread