Micky Flanagan (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

Saw him tonight….support was so much better. Micky is too far away from the working man now…some funny stuff but now trying too hard to be like us common folk. Just my opinion… but not for me anymore

skybluetony176

I think he absolutely despises touring and always has. Probably turns it up to eleven when the show is being recorded for TV etc as that’s his bank but just goes through the motions for the rest of the tour.

Who was his support act out of interest?

Covkid1968#

I think he absolutely despises touring and always has. Probably turns it up to eleven when the show is being recorded for TV etc as that’s his bank but just goes through the motions for the rest of the tour.

Who was his support act out of interest?
This guy….very funny.

Attachments

• IMG_6762.jpeg
    IMG_6762.jpeg
    405.1 KB · Views: 24

clint van damme

Saw him tonight….support was so much better. Micky is too far away from the working man now…some funny stuff but now trying too hard to be like us common folk. Just my opinion… but not for me anymore

Bear in mind you're also regularly exposed to the high calibre repartee on here, tough to live up to that standard of hilarity for anyone

Covkid1968#

Bear in mind you're also regularly exposed to the high calibre repartee on here, tough to live up to that standard of hilarity for anyone
This is true… although SBT mostly makes me wonder how some posters operate out in the real world without a personal carer.

Users who are viewing this thread