Micheal Jacobs (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

Apparently we're in for Wolves winger Micheal Jacobs.

I think he'd be a good signing myself. Full story is in the express and star but can't do a link on my phone.

Apparently they've also released Ricketts. Got to be worth signing to.

armybike

tom88

Would definitely welcome this signing - I may be wrong but I m sure we were linked to him when he was at Northampton

Shakeitup

" Coventry City, now their summer revamp is in full-flight. "
Wait, what now!?

They must have heard all about the potholes being fixed and the paint job in the changing rooms at Ryton!

(I belittle these changes, however, I do think TM has done well by starting to nitpick on the small things, and showing that being meticulous and uncompromising is the way forward!)

junglej13

He would be a very good addition in my eyes. He still has a year left on his contract at Wolves and they have the option a further year beyond this so a year long loan would be most likely I suspect.

matesx

this signing would not to be enough to entice me into purchasing a ST

i want proven Premiership pedigree before i part with my hard earned to those robbing bastards SISU

dya get me? :whistle:

Otis

i want proven Premiership pedigree before i part with my hard earned to those robbing bastards SISU

Yep, same here.

I am not getting an ST until we sign players with Spanish or Brazilian sounding names.

Sent from my LG-D405 using Tapatalk

SkyBlue_Bear83

Quality player, apparently we were interested at the back end of last season also but he went to a championship club instead. Wouldn't be surprised to see us sign Ricketts as well if Swindon don't snap him up.

Andy69

Jacobs went on loan to Blackpool and played well, though he got recalled after scoring a goal due to the position Wolves found themselves in, hopefully we will sign him.

Otis

Everyone was fingerling themselves over that Brazilian striker, God knows why, he looked absolutely abysmal.

It's the Brazilain name! It conjures thoughts up of sexy football and golden beaches and landing strips!

You should go try out your Brazilian name. You will feel so much cooler and sexier!

Here! Try it out! http://anu.co.uk/brazil/

Otis

It's the Brazilain name! It conjures thoughts up of sexy football and golden beaches and landing strips!

You should go try out your Brazilian name. You will feel so much cooler and sexier!

Here! Try it out! http://anu.co.uk/brazil/

Plain old Fred Jones becomes Fraldo! Bertie Allsop becomes Allsson Santos!

So much sexier!!

Otis

Plain old Fred Jones becomes Fraldo! Bertie Allsop becomes Allsson Santos!

So much sexier!!

Weird though, cos though I have tried out a few professional footballers and they now sound ultra cool with their Brazilianness, for some strange reason, no matter how many times I put in Ched Evans it always comes out with Convicted Rapist.

ericagradus

Exactly the sort of player THAT WOULD make me renew my season ticket

Otis

Exactly the sort of player THAT WOULD make me renew my season ticket

What about these then!!!

Ignore the English names and look at the Brazilian ones. I think we look a much stronger outfit as a result.

Lee Burge –Burgeta
Aaron Philips – Aarson
Chris Stokes – Stokosa
Reda Johnson – Redeiro Da Costa
Aaron Martin - Martisco Da Costa
John Fleck – Flecka
James Maddison – Jama
Marcus Tudgay - Marcezo
Jim O’Brien - O Briincha
George Thomas – Georgson
Danny Swanson - Disco

no_loyalty

They must have heard all about the potholes being fixed and the paint job in the changing rooms at Ryton!

(I belittle these changes, however, I do think TM has done well by starting to nitpick on the small things, and showing that being meticulous and uncompromising is the way forward!)

At least all the new signings wont have to be shown round Sixfields like last pre-season

kg82

What about these then!!!

Ignore the English names and look at the Brazilian ones. I think we look a much stronger outfit as a result.

Lee Burge –Burgeta
Aaron Philips – Aarson
Chris Stokes – Stokosa
John Fleck – Flecka
James Maddison – Jama
Marcus Tudgay - Marcezo
Jim O’Brien - O Briincha
George Thomas – Georgson
Danny Swanson - Disco

Yeah, especially on the right... Go near Philips for immolation

Hobo

What about these then!!!

Lee Burge –Burgeta
Aaron Philips – Aarson
Chris Stokes – Stokosa
John Fleck – Flecka
James Maddison – Jama
Marcus Tudgay - Marcezo
Jim O’Brien - O Briincha
George Thomas – Georgson
Danny Swanson - Disco

I don't know why people are panicking what a team.

Users who are viewing this thread