Michael (1 Viewer)

mrtrench

Sometimes I feel like a monkey pilot.

dongonzalos

I am serious. I am experienced at negotiating over the phone as most of my time is spent dealing with overseas markets.
It is challenging but as long as al the information is available it can be done, I have done tele conferences that have lasted 2-3 hours. Frankly this would be a pretty straightforward call providing information is sent in advance.

Your call.

I thought it was a big no no to name threads after people ;)

dongonzalos

tnf, there's absolutely no reason for the businessmen behind this deal to stay silent, is there.

a) they'd lend credibility to the offer, surely?

b) they'd validate it

c) their egos could be sated by the goodwill they'd receive

d) We could be reassured they had the money to cover 'the rent' if gates didn't hit 5,000

e) They'd stop one man being the front for everything, and having to take the slings and arrows all by himself.

I completely disagree. It is totally appropriate that secret businessmen fund a third party to get another business funded by secret businessmen back to the Ricoh secretly using Grendel to teleconference it :)

Grendel

I completely disagree. It is totally appropriate that secret businessmen fund a third party to get another business funded by secret businessmen back to the Ricoh secretly using Grendel to teleconference it :)

Accept the secret businessman isn't very secret and could show some commitment by doing all this himself.

dongonzalos

Accept the secret businessman isn't very secret and could show some commitment by doing all this himself.

I know ;)

Unfortunately anything that helps ACL will not be accepted. (IMO)

Maybe the backer just knows the negative reaction he will get so is keeping his peace.

letsallsingtogether

Sorry Grendel no matter how good you believe you are I would not trust you!

Only in it for yourself and to have some dirt on yet another fan and then post it all over this site.:(

You have never had a good word for anyone who has tried to do anything, just mock and take cheap shots at nearly every supporters organisation.

Before you ask for evidence just read your own posts and replies.

olderskyblue

Sorry Grendel no matter how good you believe you are I would not trust you!

Only in it for yourself and to have some dirt on yet another fan and then post it all over this site.:(

You have never had a good word for anyone who has tried to do anything, just mock and take cheap shots at nearly every supporters organisation.

Before you ask for evidence just read your own posts and replies.

That's harsh Last, don't you know he got a call from a European dealer who wanted 15 cars recently, but he negotiated with them and got them to accept 15 !!!

Nick

Administrator
That's harsh Last, don't you know he got a call from a European dealer who wanted 15 cars recently, but he negotiated with them and got them to accept 15 !!! 

With all respect, at least he answered the phone so it is already 1 stage better and that is just with your piss take ;)

letsallsingtogether

Never answers the phone had his assistant do it for him;)
With all respect, at least he answered the phone so it is already 1 stage better and that is just with your piss take ;)

Users who are viewing this thread