Michael Doyle (1 Viewer)

DavidMCov92

Tomorrow afternoon at What’s The Craic? Podcast. We spend two and a half hours chatting to Michael Doyle. (Released on Paddy’s day)
Do you have any questions for him? Any stories you’ve heard about him you want answering? We’ll pick a few of the best.

Deity

How does Mark Robins management capability compare to other managers he’s played for ?

of all the young players he has played against this season who does he think has the most potential ?

JulianDarbyFTW

In no particular order:

Who was his favourite midfield partner during his first spell here?
I think he deserved more than the one cap for his country - does he think the same?
Who was his favourite manager when he was with us, and why?
Who was the most frustrating player he ever played with?
How does he motivate himself when times are tough (e.g. Notts County when they were trying to avoid relegation, and does he feel a responsibility to motivate others?
Who's the hardest player he's ever played against (both the 'I'll punch your head in' hardest, and the most difficult because of their talent)?
What's his biggest footballing regret?
What's his proudest achievement in football?
Was it a tough decision to leave Celtic?
What's the best performance he's ever given?
Which was his best goal - the halfway line one for Notts County or that 40 yarder for us?

D

Deleted member 4439

does he miss the angry Micheal Doyle Twitter account?

Last edited by a moderator:

Evo1883

In his 2 spells at Coventry, which midfielder did he enjoy playing alongside the most

And what does he think of coventrys away support as opposed to others he's seen

Grendel

Does he get emotional when ever he hears the words Donald Yetter Gardner

mrtrench

There is one thing I'd like him to clear up for me. If the universe was formed by a big bang and is increasing at an accelerating rate, how can it be infinite?

Sbarcher

Does he know the words to - 1,2,3,4........

D

Deleted member 4439

There is one thing I'd like him to clear up for me. If the universe was formed by a big bang and is increasing at an accelerating rate, how can it be infinite?

If you think of Micheal Doyle as the universe - a bundle of matter and energy over space and time - then whilst Micheal remains infinite in terms of his combined matter and energy, he has expanded and become less dense, just in the way that older folk become fat but wise.

mrtrench

If you think of Micheal Doyle as the universe - a bundle of matter and energy over space and time - then whilst Micheal remains infinite in terms of his combined matter and energy, he has expanded and become less dense, just in the way that older folk become fat but wise.

So you're saying that the Universe is infinite only in Space Time, not in Space? Or are you saying that it has infinite mass but not infinite volume? Both of the above of course assuming only four dimensions... which seems unlikely to me.

Thanks for answering but I'll wait to hear what Michael has to say. I think it's important to ask the right question to the right person. For example, if I ask my wife where I put my glasses she'd say "they're on the kitchen table" or something similar. If I asked Riemann he'd probably say he couldn't specify exactly but somewhere within this area of a complex plane - correct but useless if I want to read the paper.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4439

I'm fully confident that Micheal could provide you with a full explanation - I am not worthy -but I would expect him to say that the universe is infinite in mass and energy. Of course, it's always possible that this is our universe but there are others, so perhaps another for Micheal.

andrew.roberts

Would he rather smell strongly of cheese or faintly of fish?
Reminds me of when I used to play Sunday League football for the Jules Verne and we were in a cup semi final against Celtic Travelers. There was a bit of history between us so the referee had a serious word with the two captains before kick off after which he asked them if either had any questions. Pete Morris (RIP) as deadpan as ever asked him which was the longest river in the world

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 4439

Should Biamou be pronounced as 'b-am-moo" or 'b-arm-moo"?

mrtrench

Reminds me of when I used to play Sunday League football for the Jules Verne and we were in a cup semi final against Celtic Travelers. There was a bit of history between us so the referee had a serious word with the two captains before kick off after which he asked them if either had any questions. Pete Morris (RIP) as deadpan as ever asked him which was the longest river in the world

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk

How are you finding the moto g(9)?

Users who are viewing this thread