Message from Max (1 Viewer)

RegiswasGod

Had a much better goals to minutes ratio than max, held a ball up better and worked just as hard closing down than max. The only downfall he had was he didn't post much on twitter to his adoring public.
Nonsense. Max is a better all round player. Won the ball more, played with more heart and desire and was a bigger asset than Bakayoko

CDK

Max is a memory as is Baka now move on .the sooner we make a signing the better.

mark82

giphy.gif

Alan Dugdales Moustache

He didn't need to say any of that . That's a great thing to say. Good look Max.

Sky Blue Harry H

If anyone (Grendel?) wants to DM me with a bid for the shirt in my avatar, you can't have it. When PSG swoop to replace Mbappe. it'll soar in value. I also have a signed pair of his size 11 boots (promised to my big footed nephew in Newcastle) #thecultofMaxliveson!

Bugsy

It's a shame really thought he would easily find a club and do a job at least league 2 level...PUSB

Sky Blue Harry H

It's a shame really thought he would easily find a club and do a job at least league 2 level...PUSB

If he's fit/uninjured, you're right - no reason he couldn't play at that level. Especially when you consider that there are players like Kevin Ellison (aged 42) still appearing for the likes of Newport County.

Users who are viewing this thread