Message for Joy Sepella... (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

Sort the rent (great offer made so no excuses for a real compromise now) and get McGoldrick and get promoted. Simple as.

Anything else and you are a fool.

Black6Osprey

I agree with the sentiment but I would extend our need to Bailey, Moussa and Adams who all add something to the team. My only real worry is if a half decent championship club go for McGoldrick then it wont matter what we offer I don't believe he will stay.

He also always deflects the question when asked about staying, saying he doesn't know and ask my agent or the club. Thats just bollocks as ultimately he decides where he wants to play.

Paxman II

I don't think McGoldrick is the sole answer to being good or bad as a team but he is proving week in week out his goals are making a difference.
Plenty of goals throughout this team but his are putting the icing on the cake and confidence is soaring. I don't deny needing to keep others too. Stop reading what you want to hear.
I said the rent having had a reasonable offer, is now open to some sort of compromise deal surely? Never said the offer made needed to be agreed to.
Sepella can choke this club all she wants but she as much as us need success on the pitch before income can improve. To get that in football you need to recognise when the corner may be turning and go with it, suport it all you can and trust it will realise the targets set for the club. Do little and you stay treading water at best. Now is her time to find that little extra, back the team and manager and show confidence in the direction you are taking and above all want to take.
We may lose McGoldrick but so long as we try to keep him and keep up our budding confidence in the club, sorting out a rent deal, stablising the situation we may get those goals quicker than continuing to fail in finding common ground with those you need.

Sky Blue Pete

I don't think McGoldrick is the sole answer to being good or bad as a team but he is proving week in week out his goals are making a difference.
Plenty of goals throughout this team but his are putting the icing on the cake and confidence is soaring. I don't deny needing to keep others too. Stop reading what you want to hear.
I said the rent having had a reasonable offer, is now open to some sort of compromise deal surely? Never said the offer made needed to be agreed to.
Sepella can choke this club all she wants but she as much as us need success on the pitch before income can improve. To get that in football you need to recognise when the corner may be turning and go with it, suport it all you can and trust it will realise the targets set for the club. Do little and you stay treading water at best. Now is her time to find that little extra, back the team and manager and show confidence in the direction you are taking and above all want to take.
We may lose McGoldrick but so long as we try to keep him and keep up our budding confidence in the club, sorting out a rent deal, stablising the situation we may get those goals quicker than continuing to fail in finding common ground with those you need.
totally agree

georgehudson

rumour has it that she was away excavating for precious metals,
so was unable to get to the game today,
still she'll be able to catch up after her briefing from TF,
although he was rumoured to be in primark today,
PUSB

Grendel

for the 19th biggest stadium in the country and one of the most modern, it probably is

Oh so if another stadium was built later and is a better capacity but the rent is a fraction of ours will you concede our rent is not acceptable.

Users who are viewing this thread