Merry Christmas (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueSoul

Having Christmas by myself this year but staying positive. Going to get up and go for a run, then come back and have a beer and a wank (order to be confirmed). Recently moved house so going to start building a bar in the cellar (have all the materials but not had the time due to work) which is something I'll enjoy. Can eat whatever food I want whenever and can watch any films/series I want before waking up on Boxing Day to watch the City.

Merry Christmas to the whole SBA and fuck off to 2020! 🥳💙

AVWskyblue

Merry Christmas all of you, have as good a day as possible under the circumstances

Sent from my Alba7Nou using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Having Christmas by myself this year but staying positive. Going to get up and go for a run, then come back and have a beer and a wank (order to be confirmed). Recently moved house so going to start building a bar in the cellar (have all the materials but not had the time due to work) which is something I'll enjoy. Can eat whatever food I want whenever and can watch any films/series I want before waking up on Boxing Day to watch the City.

Merry Christmas to the whole SBA and fuck off to 2020! 🥳💙

Mate that sounds like absolute heaven.

Cov kid 55

Happy Christmas bonnie lads and lasses, from the People’s Republic of North East England (where it’s snowing).

Hobo

Stay safe, stay positive and keep the faith.

pipkin73

Merry Christmas all, i hope you all have the best possible time you can under the restrictions of these crap times.

I would love to take this opportunity to thank you all, for all your help during the year when i was so close to breaking down and losing the plot completely.
It's been a very hard time for us all, but with the strength of the SBA group i'm pulling through it and i'm sure many others are.

This place is not just a forum for talking City, it's a place where many of us come to blow of steam and get advice.

So many thanks to you all who helped me during the hardest, darkest times and thanks to Nick for running this site and allowing it to become what it has.

Merry Christmas all xxx

Last edited:

Woolly68

Merry Christmas from the North Devon coast. It won’t be the same, but hopefully a better year to come.

Philosorapter

Seasons greeting to everyone over this festive period.

Keep safe good people.

no_loyalty

Happy Christmas to one and all, have a good one.

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread