Merry Christmas (1 Viewer)

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Just wanted to wish a Happy Christmas to you all, these forums are the best of any I’ve seen and been a part of and we have an amazing set of fans who contribute to them.

Thank you to everyone who donated money earlier this year to the ST fund, it’s fair to say that the recipients of those season tickets (Over 200) have had some good games to enjoy.

Onwards and hopefully upwards for 2020 and promotion back to the championship.

Merry Christmas
MMJ

hill83

cf41e241695ca7b725bd2cd9d395cfbc.jpg

clint van damme

Just wanted to wish a Happy Christmas to you all, these forums are the best of any I’ve seen and been a part of and we have an amazing set of fans who contribute to them.

Thank you to everyone who donated money earlier this year to the ST fund, it’s fair to say that the recipients of those season tickets (Over 200) have had some good games to enjoy.

Merry Christmas
MMJ

Your efforts were superb mate and enabling people to get to games can only be beneficial tobtjr club we love.

Arse piece

Otis

Merry Christmas
MMJ
Merry Christmas to you too, MMJ. Hope you have a great Christmas.

shepardo01

Merry Christmas
MMJ
Merry Christmas to you MMJ and your loved ones too.
Thanks so much to to you and what you facilitated which brought out the good in so many and in turn benefitted so many also.
Thanks personally and in short for what you did for my brother in law and nephew.
Have a great Christmas and 2020!

Sky_Blue_Daz

This Facebook message from my Daughter-in-Law and son (who are both deaf/mute), made my Christmas. I just wish more people would try to learn BSL.
View attachment 13757
It’s a great skill to have , I’ve learnt some makaton through work . And can Finger spell the alphabet through BSL . But intend to learn properly

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Fair play, Daz. It's always something I have been interested in.
You should have a go at the alphabet, Otis. It's easy to learn, but can be a bit tricky to remember, if you see what I mean. I'm sure there are some good YouTube videos to teach it?

Users who are viewing this thread