Merry Christmas - Strangely Optimistic (1 Viewer)

johnwillomagic

Merry Christmas to all long suffering sky blues.

Don't know why but I am strangely optimistic about Bristol City & Brighton games. For Christmas lets try to forget all the negativity off the field and really get behing the boys on it.

Speaking of which what are people thoughts on team for boxing day given limited options.

Think I would go
Murphy
Christie RB
Wood CB
Keogh CB
Hussey LB
Deegan CM
Bigi CM
Mc Sheff LM
Bell RM
Juke CF
Plattini CF

Subs Dunn, Baker, Thomas, Cameron. Jeffers

Have a great Christmas and here's to a better 2012 footballing fortune wise for Sky blues let's face it we can't get much lower! :p

Cheers

johnwillomagic

Soothsayer can understand comment about Bell. I suppose I am looking at a flat 4-4-2 and unfortunately still think Bell and Sheff are best wingers/crossers in the club....better than Baker anyhow although Baker puts in more effort.

Other option could be to bring in Cameron and maybe play Thomas or Christie wide right!

Have a good one.

Covstu

yes but how does this fit the bloody diamond formation we know we are going to play!!!

procdoc

yes but how does this fit the bloody diamond formation we know we are going to play!!!

And more importantly the diamond formation the opposition know we're going to play! Bristol will set up the way every other team sets up, sit behind the ball and say to us 'break us down' and then counter attack. Apologies for not sharing your optimism

The Reverend Skyblue

Have you seen the record Bristol City have against us at the Ricoh, it's scary. Just hope we break that and come up smiling. I'm also strangely optomistic about the next two games, and also I don't know why I feel like this.

The Rev

johnwillomagic

See Soothsayer I always knew Bell would come good! :p

I am quite optimistic about Brighton as well, difficult to now know what to start with. Deegan merits start, should Wood play at left back over Hussey?

Think I would go with the following and keep Hussey in myself?

Murphy
Christie RB
Wood CB
Keogh CB
Hussey LB
Thomas DCM
Baker LM
Bell RM
Deegan ACM
Sheff CF
Juke CF

Subs: Dunn, Cameron, Bigi, Jeffers, Platt (if fit)

Here's hoping for another positive result on New Years Eve! PUSB :claping hands:

Astute

Well, what can I say? :claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread