Merlin Tandjigora (1 Viewer)

skyblue_rich

Currently at the Gabon vs Mexico game, and this guy has been running the midfield. He's number 12 for Gabon, and sitting in front of the back four- he's won every tackle, and covered the back 4 magnificently: he is playing in the french 4th division, (similar to the standard that Malaga played in). Worth a gamble? Surely if AT is at the game he would be taking notes on signings

Samo

He'd be magic! ;)

Skybluefaz

I love how they all looked like they'd had something different of the hairdressing menu at Bigi's salon. Some had gone for the simple bleached Mohawk, then there was some dotted bleached Mohawks. Good work lads.

mark82

Thought the number 11, Axel Meye, looked good too. Gabon impressed me actually. Thought they were actually the better team.

S

SkyBlue Baker96

Thought the number 11, Axel Meye, looked good too. Gabon impressed me actually. Thought they were actually the better team.
Was at both games and also managed to get a official programme, that number 11 for Gabon has just turned 17 in June and they had a left back who was just 16

skyblue_rich

I thought the number 9 and 17 also looked quality. Turns out the number 9 was at ac Milan and is now at saint ettiene. Hope AT was watching, could be a few bargains in the Gabon team

mark82

I thought the number 9 and 17 also looked quality. Turns out the number 9 was at ac Milan and is now at saint ettiene. Hope AT was watching, could be a few bargains in the Gabon team

Think work permits stop us picking up bargains from countries like Gabon.

Sutty

Number 9 is Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. Definitely their star name.

As for the work permit issue, that's definitely the case, but a few will have a French passport as well I would imagine. Would by-pass the problem.

hamil99

Facebook User
I think a lot of the Gabon players yesterday were full internationals, also a lot play/live in France, so that would help

Always surprises me how many African players play in France. I wonder, are thier rules to recruiting non-eu players different to our own?

aodea

would be nice to pick up a player from the Olymp[ics but as is the case most teams will be watching these games and players and thus we will be outmatched when it comes to fees and wages.

mark82

Always surprises me how many African players play in France. I wonder, are thier rules to recruiting non-eu players different to our own?

Most other countries don't have rules about players having to have played internationally.

Users who are viewing this thread