Merchandise Revenue Streams - How much does the club get? (1 Viewer)

J8H7M

Hi guys,

Obviously im desperate to get my hands on the new home shirt but the club store have been out of stock for so long in size L, ive no idea when this will be available (may have missed some comms?).

I found a Danish website last night (unisportstore.com) who stock the home and away shirts (incidentally the away shirt is in their Black Friday sale!).

Obviously i want to give my money directly to the club, in full, but given the circumstances, im considering ordering from Unisport.

My question is, how much revenue do the club get via 3rd party streams like re-sellers?

Im torn between waiting for an unknown period of time to get the shirt and knowing the club get the money or buying it from Unisport...

Chances are I'll probably be vaccinated against COVID before the club store re-stock!

Ta guys!

shepardo01

Hi guys,

Obviously im desperate to get my hands on the new home shirt but the club store have been out of stock for so long in size L, ive no idea when this will be available (may have missed some comms?).

I found a Danish website last night (unisportstore.com) who stock the home and away shirts (incidentally the away shirt is in their Black Friday sale!).

Obviously i want to give my money directly to the club, in full, but given the circumstances, im considering ordering from Unisport.

My question is, how much revenue do the club get via 3rd party streams like re-sellers?

Im torn between waiting for an unknown period of time to get the shirt and knowing the club get the money or buying it from Unisport...

Chances are I'll probably be vaccinated against COVID before the club store re-stock!

Ta guys!
Long sleeved version available on website in large if you are interested?

Alkhen

Personally I would be dubious as to whether they’re official merchandise, the same site is also stocking a bunch of League 2 shirts...

Very sus, weird enough anyone on the continent wanting a Cov shirt but I can't see there being much clamour for a Port Vale shirt.. Especially at €74.95

Screenshot_20201124_183153_com.android.chrome.jpg

Grendel

Hi guys,

Ta guys!

hows Copenhagen this time of year?

J8H7M

Haha can appreciate the scepticism, I can assure you im a Cov lad.

Thanks for all of the feedback (well, the helpful stuff anyway!).

Users who are viewing this thread