MEP makes fraud claim against council over Ricoh funding (2 Viewers)

skybluetony176

Yes, she is most definitely still on bail while fraud related allegations are investigated.

She also reads these forums. Just so you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sure she reads these forums Simon?

As a politician isn't it her job to pander to the majority in a bid to get re-elected? I would say she's either failing by towing the sisu line or she only reads GMK ;-)

Hobo

And something MP's are very good at.

Can anyone think of a profession that has had as many go to prison as a percentage in the last few years for fraud as MP's have? And then you have the others that got caught that never reached court. And the MEP's are on a well known gravy train. And on top of the fraudulent claims and lying to police we have also found out that many turn up for work and leave 10 mins later or sit in a subsidised bar all day had to do was sign that they turned up to get their expenses.

Or how about making laws up for the whole population but excluding themselves. They are allowed to smoke in public places whilst supposedly at work. Name anyone or anywhere else this can happen. And they brought the law in. We end up having many that won't vote because of the system and knowing they are nearly all in it for themselves and not their electorate......and then we end up with idiots like Nikki getting voted in :(

Oh come on Astute be fair. The system allowed them to do it! Plus the average person doesn't know anything about politics and should be ignored. In amongst a hectic political life it's easy to claim on a mortgage that has been paid off for years. Don't we all claim for that DVD when working away from home and staying in a hotel? Painting the hen house this weekend or changing light bulbs....it's obvious use the expense account, your salary isn't for everyday living!

SimonGilbert

Telegraph Tea Boy
Are you sure she reads these forums Simon?

As a politician isn't it her job to pander to the majority in a bid to get re-elected? I would say she's either failing by towing the sisu line or she only reads GMK ;-)

She tweeted me about something I'd only written on here. So I'd say she reads it.

*waves*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

That's not on if it's all legal.

To paraphrase: You're a nobhead, but I'll defend to my death your right to be a nobhead.

How flattering. Its the childish level that both sides in this dispute though isn't it? I assume "back off or else" is supposed to send the fear factor up. Its actually all rather pathetic.

shmmeee

Out of interest, what are the fraud accusations, specifically?

(with the usual stuff about innocent until guilty etc!)

This is the best description I can find:

West Midlands Police said:
Officers from West Midlands Police Economic Crime Unit arrested four people yesterday on suspicion of conspiracy to defraud the European Parliament.Two women aged 55 and 39 and a man aged 19 were arrested at addresses in Solihull, Worcester and Birmingham and were taken to a police station for questioning. A 43-year-old woman was later arrested at a police station in Birmingham.
All four have since been released on police bail.
Searches have been carried out at the addresses involved by officers conducting an investigation into an allegation made in 2010 regarding allowances and expenses.

Also found this quote from Nigel Farage, but to be honest, we're into shit burger Vs turd sandwich when it comes to using it in any meaningful way:

Farage said:
“This is somebody using Parliamentary privilege to say something that they would be very nervous about saying in public. This particular line is something that she and others have been pushing since 2006. The answer is exactly the same as it has always been — it isn’t true, it is malicious gossip. Nikki Sinclaire wanted to be the leader of UKIP and will say anything that can be seen to damage me. Nothing she says surprises me in any way at all, she is capable of almost anything.”

Grendel

I get the impression it's part of a wider EU operation, probably takes some time to line up all the ducks, but yeah I thought that.

Wasn't it some claims made by dome UKIP members when she left the party who she had accused of sexual harassment? I may be totally wrong by the way!

shmmeee

Wasn't it some claims made by dome UKIP members when she left the party who she had accused of sexual harassment? I may be totally wrong by the way!

Not sure about that, I got the impression there were others (UKIP MEPs especially) involved. I looked around a few of the dodgier political blogs and got everything from MI5 infiltrating UKIP to the EU harassing UKIP. Though the allegations were made in 2010, so that might tie in with when she left.

The whole lot of em are a stinking mess to be honest. She wants to be leader, slags off MEPs who get boob jobs paid by the taxpayer then gets a boob job paid by the tax payer (without wanting to get into that whole TG/TS mess again), and seems to jump from cause to cause with no real impact, just mudslinging and campaigning. UKIP are full of corrupt old farts. The EU the same.

Guido Fawkes also pointed out that there's been other questions about expenses, but she again claims being "misreported" (http://order-order.com/2013/11/26/ex-ukip-meps-missing-money-mystery/) but he's a slimy piece of shit as well.

Like I said, shit burgers Vs turd sandwiches.

cloughie

You are surely having a laugh, sexual harassment ? Nicki Sinclair.......the mind boggles as to who would be intrested

Grendel

You are surely having a laugh, sexual harassment ? Nicki Sinclair.......the mind boggles as to who would be intrested

More posts straight from the Jim Davidson school of political correctness.

cloughie

More posts straight from the Jim Davidson school of political correctness.

political correctness, ah yes the clue is in the word political.

Normal common sense generally goes out the window when the political correctness brigade get involved,

no doubt grendel you are a fully paid up member of the political correctness party

skybluetony176

I see she just had another 5mins making accusations about farage on bbc news at 10. Hope she's double and then triple checked her info this time.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I see she just had another 5mins making accusations about farage on bbc news at 10. Hope she's double and then triple checked her info this time.

I don't align myself personally with Farage's politics in any way, but felt quite sorry for his assistant - Annabelle Fuller - today. She stated: "I have been continually hounded by the press with these false allegations since 2006 including having journalists camp outside my house. It's a shame that as a woman I am considered fair game for accusations of alleged affairs. It's hard enough being a woman in politics without having to justify why I am employed. It is safe to say that this would not have happened if I was a man. Surely this is something that Nikki Sinclaire should have considered."

Even if she was his mistress - which she says she is not - I can't see why it has to be pertinent here, unless it's used to sensationalise the whole story. Given Ms Sinclaire would, I guess, have some experience in how cruel the media can be, I'm surprised she should deicide to stoke the fire so. It has a whiff of rank hypocrisy to it methinks

Astute

I didn't know she was in cahoots with Katie Hopkins:

http://wedemandareferendumparty.wordpress.com/

[h=1]Nikki Sinclaire[/h]Posted on September 28, 2012

Expelled from United Kingdom Independence Party
The leader of this micro party, 6’7 Nikki Sinclaire was expelled from UKIP after she refused to cooperate with her party and her political group once elected in 2010.
She would not cooperate with the party in Brussels or her regional committee in the West Midlands, therefore the party declared she could no longer be a UKIP MEP, or run for office using the party’s name .
Sinclaire’s verdict of the decision:
I was a UKIP MEP and now I’m not, they’ve just made me very rich.” :eek:

And the proof of what this person is like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m4wNS7NPNI

skybluetony176

I don't align myself personally with Farage's politics in any way, but felt quite sorry for his assistant - Annabelle Fuller - today. She stated: "I have been continually hounded by the press with these false allegations since 2006 including having journalists camp outside my house. It's a shame that as a woman I am considered fair game for accusations of alleged affairs. It's hard enough being a woman in politics without having to justify why I am employed. It is safe to say that this would not have happened if I was a man. Surely this is something that Nikki Sinclaire should have considered."

Even if she was his mistress - which she says she is not - I can't see why it has to be pertinent here, unless it's used to sensationalise the whole story. Given Ms Sinclaire would, I guess, have some experience in how cruel the media can be, I'm surprised she should deicide to stoke the fire so. It has a whiff of rank hypocrisy to it methinks

She does seem to be someone who doesn't mind throwing stones while sitting in a glass house. To make 2 accusations of fraud in 2days while being on bail while a fraud investigation is being conducted about yourself is quite unbelievable to me. If I was in that situation I would be keeping my head down on this subject until I was in the clear myself even if I knew I was 100% innocent.

Perhaps that's why a career in politics doesn't beckon for me.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

She does seem to be someone who doesn't mind throwing stones while sitting in a glass house. To make 2 accusations of fraud in 2days while being on bail while a fraud investigation is being conducted about yourself is quite unbelievable to me. If I was in that situation I would be keeping my head down on this subject until I was in the clear myself even if I knew I was 100% innocent.

Perhaps that's why a career in politics doesn't beckon for me.

Agreed. The same is the case with the 'mistress' allegation. I presume she has no definitive proof, so it does little more than sensationalise the story. Which I wouldn't mind as much if Ms Sinclaire hadn't used crass prejudice in her case against UKIP. It strikes of rank hypocrisy. As with the allegations of fraud

martcov

Agreed. The same is the case with the 'mistress' allegation. I presume she has no definitive proof, so it does little more than sensationalise the story. Which I wouldn't mind as much if Ms Sinclaire hadn't used crass prejudice in her case against UKIP. It strikes of rank hypocrisy. As with the allegations of fraud

Stunningly enough, she got to meet Joy. I respect Joy enough to expect that she had someone Google Nikki before the meeting. She must have known about " disloyalty" "publicity seeking" and "allegations of corruption". The council ignore this nut, but the hard nosed business woman with over average intelligence and a glowing CV meets with M/s Sinclair, who then promptly changes tact and suggests that there is something "rotten" in the council. Remarkable.

J

Jack Griffin

Plenty of material for Simon to do a profile of Sinclaire, quickly before election 'balance' restrictions kick in.. :D

Users who are viewing this thread