Memories of White Hart Lane Spurs 1 City 2 May 1997 clip (1 Viewer)

The Reverend Skyblue

well done deano, i still can't understand with that team, how we ever got into a relegation scrap.
God if only we had players with half the talent some of those had ,we would never be playing in this bloody league.Huckerby and Ndlovo (wrong spelling) out wide ,putting balls in for Dion to nod in, and the likes of Williams and Burrows and Shaw at the back.
I hope i live long enough to see Cov back in the prem

The Rev

Last edited:

vincy

Cheers Deano.

Just speaking with a mate on Saturday at half time, and was on about this legendary away day and said it was my top Cov moment, better to me personally than 87 as I'd only been going up 2-3 years when we won the cup so I think I was spoiled too early as a Cov fan. If I remember rightly we relegated ourselves the week before against Relegated ?? Derby at HR in a match where we never turned up in. Hardly any booing, just silence knowing we were relegated.

Night before, everyone in the pub knowing that we faced certain relegation the day after, but some of us were still going and hadn't

Bowling into Euston Saturday morning, Breakfast Kings Cross, Islington, Going down drinking session, bumping into good friends in the grund, Streakers, In our Coventry homes, Staying up and grown men hugging each other outside the ground.

I'll never forget that day

Sometimes, just keeping your head afloat can be the biggest achievement.

Cheers

P.S. Are there any unedited/longer clips of the Cov games you have uploaded. I am very interested in this :whistle: ?

Users who are viewing this thread