+Membership (1 Viewer)

skyblu3sk

Anyone else have it and know how it works with the skyblues player? should i get an email with a username or something?

chiefdave

You will get an email from the club with a code. You then login to your account on player and go to subscriptions where there will be an option to redeem the code. You might want to sign up for a month as they seem to be a bit backlogged with sending the codes out. I signed up again after the Ricoh return was announced and still haven't had my code.

skyblu3sk

Ahh OK thanks used to just have the subscription but canceled it when we moved to shitfeilds the Membership + seems to be good value though

chiefdave

If you are getting an annual player subscription it's definitely worth getting the membership instead. the player subscription is £38 anyway so it's only an extra £12 and you get a half price ticket to a home game so that's your money back.

chiefdave

How much is membership?

A Let’s All Sing Together Membership is priced at £25 for the 2014/15 season*and you will receive the following benefits:
• Priority booking on Away and Cup games
• £2 off the Members’ home league match tickets
• £12 off our Six Match Packages
• £5 CCFC Voucher
• Membership Card
Exclusive monthly e-newsletter

A Let’s All Sing Together Plus Membership is priced at £50 for the 2014/15 season*and you will receive all the benefits of a Let’s All Sing Together Membership, PLUS:
• A half-price ticket voucher
• Sky Blues Player Subscription worth £37.99

Users who are viewing this thread