Membership / Season Tickets (1 Viewer)

oakey

In all seriousness, hope you get it sorted. Sounds like a right pain in the arse.
Have you contacted the ticket office?
Spoke to customer services last Thursday. They said it had been sent on 23rd August. My son's arrived 2 weeks ago so it doesnt appear to be PO issue.
They promised to send a replacement but so far nothing.

JAM See

Looks like the phase one elites suddenly have a B-team, and they wear sizes small and XL onwards.
I'll eat my own head if there's a phase one elite who's a size small.

We're all fat entitled knobheads.

Last edited:

Liquid Gold

Got an email saying mine is being dispatched. Says they're doing it via royal mail. Hopefully this is a trial to get away from the stupid Yodel prices.

Sky Blue Harry H

Good news! Your Ricoh Return shirts have been despatched and are on the way to you!

Please keep an eye out on the post. These are being delivered by Royal Mail to the address on your eticketing profile. If you have provided an email address or phone number on your profile, you will also receive email/text tracking alerts in the next few days from Royal Mail. This alert will come on behalf of D B M Coventry Ltd.

We are pleased to inform you that your shirt is part of the initial despatch of 3000 Medium and Large shirts.

It is again a fantastic Hummel shirt, including the distinctive architecture and roof design of the Arena, now of course known as the Coventry Building Society Arena. This is an exclusive and high-value item for Ricoh Return Members only – this will not be available to buy in the Club Shop or online.

On behalf of Coventry City Football Club, we would like to thank you for purchasing your Ricoh Return Membership for this season and for your continued support.

Covkid1968#

Got the email. I’ve got 2 shirts… one medium and one XXXL I’m assuming they are just sending the medium!!! The Mrs will have to wait for hers 😬😬

ajsccfc

Does the stadium have a distinctive architecture and roof design? As far as kit blurb goes they're pushing it a bit there

ceetee

I'll eat my own head if there's a phase one elite who's a size small.

We're all fat entitled knobheads.
I actually ordered a size S to give to my Lancashire grandson.

It will look better on him than an XL would on me

mark82

No I live 35 miles from the arena and I'm on holiday in Peak district til late on Friday.

As I bought it on 19th March it doesn't seem unreasonable to have received it by now.

Ticket office is open on match days from 9:30. If not sorted for when you're home I'd nip in pre-match on Saturday.

no_loyalty

My membership shirt has just arrived, happy days.

hill83

Still not received ours. My dads called all the numbers given all week and they’ve not answered once. Including the disabled specific number. Not going tomorrow.

We’ll be unsuccessfully asking for a refund for this game. Total useless bellends.

Brighton Sky Blue

Still not received ours. My dads called all the numbers given all week and they’ve not answered once. Including the disabled specific number. Not going tomorrow.

We’ll be unsuccessfully asking for a refund for this game. Total useless bellends.

Do they have his address on record? Didn't have my missus' so they were just never going to send it till we went in and made them add it in.

Users who are viewing this thread