Meeting tonight for academy (1 Viewer)

ccfclinney

There was a meeting tonight for all accademy ages players and parents. Does anyone have any kids in the youth structure that would know more? I will find out more tomorrow from person I know who has a child with us!
Was supposed to be important so I guess news about the ongoing disputes with AHC and wasps training plan !! Will update soon as I hear more! If anyone else knows more fill us in!

SBchimp

I have a son in the academy. This was just a standard pre season induction we have each year. Very much about the expectations of the players, training schedules, introduction to new staff etc etc.
Mark Venus was there to represent as director of football to field any questions from parents and to reiterate how important the academy is to our success.
All in all very positive and upbeat. Of course there was mention of the facility, but more assurances that a solution will be found, hopefully staying at the Higgs, but regardless they want to continue to improve the academy.

Brylowes

I have a son in the academy. This was just a standard pre season induction we have each year. Very much about the expectations of the players, training schedules, introduction to new staff etc etc.
Mark Venus was there to represent as director of football to field any questions from parents and to reiterate how important the academy is to our success.
All in all very positive and upbeat. Of course there was mention of the facility, but more assurances that a solution will be found, hopefully staying at the Higgs, but regardless they want to continue to improve the academy.
Good to know, and best of luck to your lad.

Users who are viewing this thread