Meet CCFC Supremo Chris Anderson On Monday Night (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

With no due respect, I meant your second set:

I'm sure the answers I'd give would be pretty much mirror what Anderson would say. You don't need to be in the know to anticipate the answers to these.

https://media4.giphy.com/media/LDuMdwOSsBDNK/giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Yes the second set of questions are more specific than the first, you will never get the answers unless you ask the questions

Steve.B50

I think if there's going to be any useful information coming out of this there needs to be some thought put in to the format of the night. Maybe collate the questions in advance and get someone to basically interview him and not give him an easy ride.

The fans forums we usually have, the pass the mic around affairs, let them off the hook. They can easily avoid any tricky questions.

Agreed and good points.

NorthernWisdom

I think if there's going to be any useful information coming out of this there needs to be some thought put in to the format of the night. Maybe collate the questions in advance and get someone to basically interview him and not give him an easy ride.

The fans forums we usually have, the pass the mic around affairs, let them off the hook. They can easily avoid any tricky questions.

Agreed and good points.

Yep, a fair point indeed. The Sixfields forums were a waste of time because as soon as anyone asked a half decent question, they just passed the mic to someone who ranted a bit. That meant all Fisher had to do was bluster a bit, safe in the knowledge there'd never be any comeback if his answer wasn't convincing.

And not like, in these things, any of us are likely to ask a question that's so deep and insightful Anderson will turn round and just say you know what? You got me.

KersleyDigs

Have negotiations started with John Fleck's agent to keep him at the club? If not have they compiled a shortlist of suitable replacements we could recruit in summer? We don't seem to function without him too well...

SkyBlueZack

Because they have a court case to pay for and their faceless investors want their money back! Or it could be an acceptable offer came in, Maddison wanted to hear what Norwich had to say. Liked what they said and signed.

dongonzalos

Because they have a court case to pay for and their faceless investors want their money back! Or it could be an acceptable offer came in, Maddison wanted to hear what Norwich had to say. Liked what they said and signed.

The club is self funded. Why not wait 5 months and sell him for more money?

The Norwich manager himself has said if they didn't leave the bid to the last minute they would have missed out to a bigger club.

Not saying they should not have sold him just saying it would have made more business sense to sell him in the summer. After more performances and in a bidding war rather than accepting the last minute bid that stopped other clubs getting the chance to have a nibble
It is a very valid question

Nick

Administrator
The club is self funded. Why not wait 5 months and sell him for more money?

The Norwich manager himself has said if they didn't leave the bid to the last minute they would have missed out to a bigger club.

Not saying they should not have sold him just saying it would have made more business sense to sell him in the summer. After more performances and in a bidding war rather than accepting the last minute bid that stopped other clubs getting the chance to have a nibble
It is a very valid question
That sounds like a bidding war.

covmark

Those that thought it was good business, do you still?
No one really knows what the deal is, so no one can say either way for sure. I'm sure you think it was a bad deal though.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

torchomatic

I do.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Ian1779

No one really knows what the deal is, so no one can say either way for sure. I'm sure you think it was a bad deal though.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

You never know sometimes - Wilson for example you'd say we were sold short on considering what he achieved afterwards.
On the flip side we got £1m for Bigi - and the got him back for nothing when his career went nowhere.

Irish Sky Blue

Really? Who else?

He didn't say who. In spite of myself, I have to say he came across well and seems really genuine. Time will tell. One of the most positive things he said was that sacking your manager all the time statistically and financially does not work and that in TM we have the best manager in League 1 and probably the Championship. Said that he couldn't believe it when he saw the Mowbray out thread on here.

Nick

Administrator
He didn't say who. In spite of myself, I have to say he came across well and seems really genuine. Time will tell. One of the most positive things he said was that sacking your manager all the time statistically and financially does not work and that in TM we have the best manager in League 1 and probably the Championship. Said that he couldn't believe it when he saw the Mowbray out thread on here.
Did he realise it was a wum?

dongonzalos

Neither could any of us to be fair!!
Good to know he reads the threads in here. So he can see some of the questions and the genuine thoughts of the fans not just what the SCG want the club to hear.
Shame he made reference to that thread though that sounds like it was taken seriously by him?

Irish Sky Blue

He did say that as far as he was aware that there were two sites identified for a new stadium. When asked if these were still available he said no. Likes the Ricoh (which won't be called the Ricoh soon) can't see why we wouldn't want to play in a premiership stadium with sky blue seats and the statue of JH. Distanced himself from all that has gone on in the past and did say that if ever there was an attempt to move the club out of the City to Northampton or Walsall etc, that he wouldn't be party to this and would resign. Also said that there was no way he would advise TM on football matters but has given his opinion when TM has asked for it. He says the club is a happy club with a really good management team. One of the things he will investigate would be the possibility of opening up Ryton again so that supporters can watch the team train if they want to. Also said that he realises that ticketing system is broken and that a new system will be in place for next season.

dongonzalos

He did say that as far as he was aware that there were two sites identified for a new stadium. When asked if these were still available he said no. Likes the Ricoh (which won't be called the Ricoh soon) can't see why we wouldn't want to play in a premiership stadium with sky blue seats and the statue of JH. Distanced himself from all that has gone on in the past and did say that if ever there was an attempt to move the club out of the City to Northampton or Walsall etc, that he wouldn't be party to this and would resign. Also said that there was no way he would advise TM on football matters but has given his opinion when TM has asked for it. He says the club is a happy club with a really good management team. One of the things he will investigate would be the possibility of opening up Ryton again so that supporters can watch the team train if they want to. Also said that he realises that ticketing system is broken and that a new system will be in place for next season.

Sounds like a good bloke to be fair
Certainly saying the right things

Users who are viewing this thread