Measuring The Tories (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

No one cares!! For an ex mining community to vote for thatchers party because there’s not been enough investment in their community is beyond understanding.
I’m still scratching my head to understand. I can understand a lot but that is completely beyond my understanding

Socially conservative, economically left voters have been abandoned since forever. Johnson gave them what they want: fund the NHS and hang the pedos. That’s the centre ground in British politics. Not the drivel about balanced budgets you hear from London. Most people don’t care about that. They want strong values and good public services. Tories offered this and Labour didn’t.

Sky Blue Pete

Socially conservative, economically left voters have been abandoned since forever. Johnson gave them what they want: fund the NHS and hang the pedos. That’s the centre ground in British politics. Not the drivel about balanced budgets you hear from London. Most people don’t care about that. They want strong values and good public services. Tories offered this and Labour didn’t.
Gave them??? He won’t deliver that

Grendel

Grendel

Grendel

Unelected cabinet minister is the issue. Not the unelected upper chamber

So did you have the same issue when Tony Blair’s flat mate held a series of ministerial positions without ever being elected an MP?

clint van damme

Footage emerges of Cummings planning to do exactly what Johnson is doing now with his use of peerages:

Dominic Cummings said 'if I got control of Number 10... I would bring in people from wherever, make them ministers, whack them in the House of Lords', in resurfaced video footage

Ladies and gentleman, the Alistair Campbell Mk II

"If I ever get control of number 10"

Those on here who keep banging on about democracy must be outraged, weird they haven't replied.

Ian1779

See there are antisemitism allegations against 3 Tory MPs in the Jewish chronicle including a new MP who shared a George Soros runs the EU conspiracy video
Can't understand for the life of me why it's not in the mainstream media!

Because now Corbyn is gone no one gives a fuck in the media circles.

clint van damme

Though oddly the American press has latched on and is now doing the same to Bernie Sanders...who has direct relatives died in the Holocaust

Yeah. That's quite disgusting.
While the current president called a mob chanting "Jews will not replace us' good people.

Users who are viewing this thread